• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut Bug Eyes/ Bulging Eyes?

yteek

Bluelighter
Phenibut Bug Eyes/ Bulging Eyes? Pain?

Phenibut Bug Eyes/ Bulging Eyes?

Anyone get this, not talking just dilated, I'm talking about just damn near crazy eyes lol.

Seems like this happens only half the time, not sure why exactly, who knows? Just curious as to if I'm alone here....

Last edited:
Had to bump this, usually use it on weekend, to socialize but looking like a methed out mad man who hasn't slept in weeks, really doesn't aid in that endeavor.

As I said it seems to only happen half the time, maybe it has progressed with time, I don't know, curious as to if I'm alone here.

Seems like phenibut is my favorite drug sometimes, then it gets peppered in with specs of shit, I tend to ride this wave, but often, I am left wondering is it even worth it?

Don't get hooked. I'm at the tail end of a 9 month daily addiction and It's not fun. I've spent two months tapering. At my peak I was taking 3.5g a day. I'm down to 400mg now

As for my eyes, I get huge pupils on phenibut. I remember the first time I took a big dose I looked like I was rolling lol

Trust me, not getting hooked, kept it to twice a week tops, often skipping dosing habitually.

I only do it 2-3 times a week tops. never had bug eyes as a problems, but who knows, maybe some do.

Yes the eyes get well dilated when ur surging on phenibut

I find that most of the GABAergic drugs like pregabalin, gabapentin, phenibut etc. produce a rather profound sense of energy almost to the point of mania. The sheer energy can definitely lead you to have "bug eyes". You're energized, relaxed and ready to conquer the world, of course you're going to look excited ;). When I abuse pregabalin (which in some ways is quite similar but more practical than phenibut in terms of tolerance) say 800mgs, I have to stop myself from talking and running around. It's honestly hard to differentiate the feeling of high dose pregabalin from amphetamines. This is only my personal opinion of course.

Absolutely true and if I mix nicotine gum coffee and phenibut its game on bitches !

Just wanted to bump this because I dosed last night and now today my eyes are hurting.

Obviously from what I search this is not a commonality, but am I really the only? Perhaps it is just making a preexisting issue worse, who knows?

I've already seen two eye doctors, nothing, so before that mention comes up...Might need to see if it is neurological,because I've been noting issues without phenibut as well.

When you say your eyes hurt? Do you mean its almost impossible to see in bright light? Or that there is actual pain coming from your eye even in darkness. Never noticed my eyes bulging or dilated pupils but I did notice dark circles under my eyes being much more prevalent. I have always had them but it seemed the pheni was affecting my sleep in some way and made the dark spots worse.

Weird drug fellas, I still take it occasionally but really have to limit myself.

Last edited:
When you say your eyes hurt? Do you mean its almost impossible to see in bright light? Or that there is actual pain coming from your eye even in darkness. Never noticed my eyes bulging or dilated pupils but I did notice dark circles under my eyes being much more prevalent. I have always had them but it seemed the pheni was affecting my sleep in some way and made the dark spots worse.

Weird drug fellas, I still take it occasionally but really have to limit myself.

Not relative to light it seems.

I think phenibut has ran its course for me. Used it twice a week for over a year I think, of course a few weeks missed.

With that being said, I can still get something out of it.

It has been littered with a lot of nuisances, but it has been life changing for the better as well at times.

Def get the bug eye effect at high doses, along with dilated pupils, similar to Gbl.Also getting pain in the liver area so...fuck that, gbl is cheaper and less addictive/more euphoric.

Yeah I've had the same thing happen to me from larger doses of gabapentin. Def. a normal reaction