• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Phenibut and sex.

Joey24x18

Bluelighter
Now that I'm coming to the end of my taper (what a bitch it has been to taper off this shit), I'm starting to reflect on why I decided to take this shit for 8 months daily.

Other than the fear of withdrawal and anti-anxiety effects, I think I just really enjoyed the sex I had on phenibut.

Sober I last like 5-10 minuets when I'm fucking a girl. On phenibut? I swear I fucked my ex for 4 hours straight and legitimitally broke her bed in the process. Lol. Ive never encountered any other drug that gives you as much control over your ejaculation as phenibut does. Its crazy.

Anybody know of a drug that does the same thing but doesn't get you addicted after 3 days of use? Lol

Now that I'm coming to the end of my taper (what a bitch it has been to taper off this shit), I'm starting to reflect on why I decided to take this shit for 8 months daily.

Other than the fear of withdrawal and anti-anxiety effects, I think I just really enjoyed the sex I had on phenibut.

Sober I last like 5-10 minuets when I'm fucking a girl. On phenibut? I swear I fucked my ex for 4 hours straight and legitimitally broke her bed in the process. Lol. Ive never encountered any other drug that gives you as much control over your ejaculation as phenibut does. Its crazy.

Anybody know of a drug that does the same thing but doesn't get you addicted after 3 days of use? Lol

Try meth, I think you'll Looooooove it. **roll eyes** Might make you do some boarder line gay ass nigga shit tho.

I don't fuck with meth Lol my first time smoking it, I didn't stop smoking it for three weeks straight. Luckily I was able to kick that habit and haven't touched it since.

Actually I don't think you're supposed to ask her what drug to take or what will do such and such for you like x did, as its against hr and all drugs are kinda subjective anyways for stuff like sex so its hard to say. I always liked having sex on heroin but intranasal coke is nice for sex to, shooting coke isn't.

I don't mess with needles either. Ive never been around females when I've snorted coke or h though. Most the girls I associate with are against drugs for some reason or another. So doing hard shit like that in front if them would be a pretty bad situation. Lol.

But yeah I guess this kinda is a reccomendation thread. Eh. Mods feel free to lock this if it goes against the rules.

I don't mess with needles either. Ive never been around females when I've snorted coke or h though. Most the girls I associate with are against drugs for some reason or another. So doing hard shit like that in front if them would be a pretty bad situation. Lol.

Lol yeas if the girls you know are against drugs, doing a hard drug in front of them I don't think will lead to the bedroom. Lol every gf Ive had has been my using partner, doesn't lead to good things.

Lol yeas if the girls you know are against drugs, doing a hard drug in front of them I don't think will lead to the bedroom. Lol every gf Ive had has been my using partner, doesn't lead to good things.

I've had one girlfriend that would smoke weed with me every day. The rest are all girls that want a 'bad boy" and would date me just to try and "fix" me. Crazy shit. I just stay single and fuck my ex's now. Their boyfriends are not fans of me. Lol.

I've had one girlfriend that would smoke weed with me every day. The rest are all girls that want a 'bad boy" and would date me just to try and "fix" me. Crazy shit. I just stay single and fuck my ex's now. Their boyfriends are not fans of me. Lol.

Lol the opposite is true with me, girls want to join in my warpath of over indulgence and sin. I have a really bad habit go glorifying using drugs and living on the darker side of life. Im aids incarnate in the flesh. Im the kind of person that can be a choir boy in front of a girls parents but be such a sinner in front of the girl, everyone loves me. although it takes a lot to keep me going, and Im at a point now where I just wanna do some soul searching and go to a rehab centre.

I've corrupted a few girls in my lifetime. For some reason I always attract the most innocent females. I have a reputation and live in a smallish town, so generally there's a lot of parents out there that despise my existence. Lol.

But I totally feel you. I've been trading addictions for years. Phenibut being my current one. After I'm off this completely I just want to stay sober for a while.

Yea the girls i met were less than innocent, but no where near as bad as me. We always just amplified each others bad side, but I always was the instigator. Im just am so used to being in a very unhealthy co dependant relationship with younger girls who have like issues that its what I always fall into them. Like my last gf was 8 years younger than me, and the new girl who Ive been spending a lot of time with is only 18 lol. I don't wanna hurt her tho, Ive decided to go to treatment instead of trying to make a relationship. If we were together, wed just be jib addicts.

Phenibut is great for sex, though I think this is a trait shared by GABAb agonists as GHB provides a similar type of sexual prowess. It does more than make me last longer, it ramps up my sex drive and interest in woman. I'd rather take gabapentin than phenibut for the sole purpose of having great sex though, and I sure don't find this "side-effect" enough to warrant daily use of any of these drugs mentioned.

《Plasticity》;13085134 said:
Phenibut is great for sex, though I think this is a trait shared by GABAb agonists as GHB provides a similar type of sexual prowess. It does more than make me last longer, it ramps up my sex drive and interest in woman. I'd rather take gabapentin than phenibut for the sole purpose of having great sex though, and I sure don't find this "side-effect" enough to warrant daily use of any of these drugs mentioned.

I've yet to ever try gabapentin. I've actually been looking for some as it's supposed to ease this phenibut withdrawal.

But I agree. I will never abuse any GABA drug again. And I mean that.