• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut and Phenylethylamine

JasonLewis

Greenlighter
I have read about combining Phenibut and PEA (Phenylethylamine) and the dosage suggestions and experiences I have read about are all over the place. I have seen some people suggest ratios of 3:1 Phenibut to PEA and some people suggest ratios of 3:1 PEA to Phenibut and have seen reports of a 1:1 ratio working well. Also, a lot of people seem to like to add hordenine.

Does anyone have any experiences with these? I was wondering if there is a best ratio or if the 3:1 PEA to Phenibut would be more Euphoric and the 3:1 Phenibut to PEA would be more of a chilled out with some Euphoria type feeling.

I would appreciate any insight.

We usually don't do "how do i get the highest" threads. I'm curious as to why this combo would be special? Doesn't phenibut work on the GABA receptors and PEA is a very mild stimulant and neurotransmitter? I don't see how that would produce some kind of special euphoria.

PEA is a strange substance, there is a trick to getting the high and it doesn't always work predictably. PEA by itself anyway, i'm not sure of the combos.

What's the difference between Phenylethylanine and Phenylalanine?

I thought they were essentially the same, and the latter isn't even a drug it's an amino acid right?