• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc phenibut and lyrica?

Lyrica/Gabapentin, kinda the same, right? well, I combine both ALWAYS!

I also know people who combine Lyrica (600MG) w/ Phenibut; so again, not much to worry about here.

do you do Phenibut often? how much Phenibut do you use? I am on gabapentin and sometimes take up to 3200MG/day and will still take 2-3G's of Phenibut on top; my tolerance for Phenibut is rather high, tho.

Honestly I have never tried it, I just keep reading about it on here. I am going to get some after work!

well, you wont be able to get anything after work unless you consider order online getting it. its only sold ONLINE in the US and depending what type of shipping you get is how fast you'll have it.

its still a great drug, legal or not. but even tho its legal its still not easy to get ANYWHERE you want aside from certain websites; but all you need to do is Google and you'll find plenty who sell. after all, as I said multiple time already, its legal, so have fun. but, still be careful because withdrawals still happen and it can be a pain to relatively new users .

I actually found it in a store on my break just took .75g. They did say the product containing it has been reformulated but I got the last one woohoo!

you found it in a store? what store? powder or pills? you took 750MG? we'll see if that does anything.

take a pic of the bottle and also the back of the bottle; I want to see information.

Phenibut is sold in NO STORES; or at least I never heard of that.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm interested in this reformulated phenibut as well? What is the name of it?