• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut and Gabapentin combo!?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I've noticed in the past when combining the two drugs I have to drop my dosage.

when taking gabapentin solo I am scripted 1600MG/day but sometimes take 2800/MG to get a good feel.

when taking phenibut solo I take around 2G to get a good feel.

when combining both what do you suggest? I have taken both in past at same dosage as mentioned above and ended up NODDDDDDDDDDING/falling asleep pretty damn fast; one time was at work and it was not good!

I know they are very similar but wondering if anyone else uses both?

I suggest not taking them as iv taken both and theyr only any good like the first time u take them. Gabapentin can be kinda psychadelic though in the dark which is fun.

lol, wow, me and you are way different then.

dude, you can IV either of these; esp. w/ doses I've mentioned. you would need about a 3 gallon pin.

you've taken phenibut and gaba before and IVd? also, there is no psychedelic effect with either. pretty sure you are getting these confused w/ other things; or maybe I am just way off but I've been taking these 2 for a long ass time, esp. phenibut and sounds nothing like what you had just mentioned.

they are not only good one time, btw. I've been taking both for a long ass time and I still get a good feel.

lol @ gabapentin being psychedelic in the dark.

Well I have no clue about taking them both at the same time because I've only ever had gabapentin, but at high doses the gabapentin can make things look like they're "breathing" and colors get more vivid.. kinda like the beginning of a shroom trip... but to say its psychedelic is a bit of a stretch. Then again one of the possible side effects is blurred vision.

lol @ 3 gallon pin. I don't think these would even work if you could IV it but I could be wrong.

I have a feeling the strong acidity of phenibut would make it a bad idea for IV'ing, but could be wrong.

(I think the second post might've been saying "iv" meaning I've, though.)

ooops, I was so used to IV'ing things that when I see IV I just automatically think a needle.

but yea, you people trip out on gaba? whatttttttttttttttttt!?

Oh god ya,lol. One day I took like 2 or 3 grams of phenibut and a couple grams of gabba..I nodded uncontrollably all day,fell asleep snoring in the living room with my parent in there,lol. But did it cuz I had been

dude, its not even a good nod.. its just you PASS THE FUCK OUT! dope nod, yes, good stuff. a nod w/ phenibut and gaba is like BYE BYE! you can fall asleep while standing up straight. its why I am looking for a good mix cuz I have those phenibut pills on the way - I never get pills and always got the powder but this time went w/ pills because I did not want the powder laying around and having to take shots like I used to.

lol, wow, me and you are way different then.

dude, you can IV either of these; esp. w/ doses I've mentioned. you would need about a 3 gallon pin.

you've taken phenibut and gaba before and IVd? also, there is no psychedelic effect with either. pretty sure you are getting these confused w/ other things; or maybe I am just way off but I've been taking these 2 for a long ass time, esp. phenibut and sounds nothing like what you had just mentioned.

they are not only good one time, btw. I've been taking both for a long ass time and I still get a good feel.

lol @ gabapentin being psychedelic in the dark.

no clue wtf your saying, why the fuck would you IV phenibut or gabapentin, sounds like a horrible idea... and Yes gabapentin is psychadelic in the dark... stop taking it for a while, then take a bunch, you will notice in the dark it makes you hallucinate kind of like an adderall psychosis but more geometric shapes.

anyone else every hallucinate on gabapentin? never heard of that in my life. been taking it for a bit now, and even in the early stages I'd take 5k to 10k MG and never have anything like that but I would just PASS THE FUCK OUT and wake up in a daze. hallucinations tho? sounds whacky for the type of drug it is. not a psychedelic at all but maybe as you pass out you see weird shit.

how many MGs were you taking? nowadays I only use up to 3200MG since I actually NEED THEM for medical purposes, which is why I just ordered phenibut because my gabapentin will be running out a bit early this month.

Ya, it wasn't controllable or that enjoyable but it had me noddin the fuck out which rarely happends on Subs, shoulda clarified. I was nodding off standing up/dropping EVERYTHING I picked up...I'm suprised neither one of my parents checked then for some bright idea decideded to get on the couch where that happened...then got the bright idea to go get some 30's and bang 4 of em and, well I was still in the same spot the next morning nodding,felt like I just wasted them.. luckily spicke and spoon not anywhere around me....

Like everyone else posted - it'd be pointless to combine them. Either one will knock you out on it's own, together you're just going to sleep, deeply, for a long time. Nothing recreational about the mix.

Regarding gabapentin's psychedelic properties, take a decent dose of it and smoke a little tree- you'll get colorful closed eye visuals and it is pretty 'trippy' in general.

just got my Phenibut today; had 1600MG gaba this morning and took 1750MG phenibut just now; lets see if anything good happens.

Probly not, but its good if ya just wanna not think about anything and knock yourself out for the day....though when I did it I was rarely taking the phenibut and took 3 grams and 2400mg of Gaba, so I remember feeling good, wanting to nap, passed out for 5 hours, woke up like I was narcaleptic(like a person on methoadone+recreational dose of xanax with the done, but without really feeling any kinda euphoria, just randomly nodding). But ya let us know I guese...tryin to catch SOME kind of buzz on Subs or something? Feel ya on that if thats the case..weed goes really good if your doctor is okay with that, and since your prescribe Gaba, weed has also always gone good with that to, and also with Just the Subs bythemselves, just a couple hits, makes me feel like I'm kinda opiated kinda, but weed has always potentiated all opiates for me honestly more than the usual stuff people would use(Anti-histamines, benzo's, Soma's). But my doc isn't cool with bud as I've said 1000 times, but it really helps cravings and brings out more of an opiate feel for me.

felt GOOD after writing that post last night. but I took the Phenibut about 8 hours after the GABA.

this morning I took 1600/MG gaba and 1750/MG phenibut. I FELT LIKE.. well, kinda shitty. a little bit of a daze. I worked too, so it sucked to work and be in a daze. I kinda wanted to sleep but had to stay up and do MANUAL LABOR, so it sucked.

I just got home now and took another 1500MG of phenibut to see how it plays out.