• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut and Gabapentin Combo

DroneLore

Bluelighter
Well I recently got around to trying Phenibut for the first time. I'm not blown away honestly, but I think it's doing something. I got capsules, I still want to try the powder and maybe even the Free Amino Acid form.

I'm also prescribed gabapentin for anxiety. I've been wondering if there might be any synergy between the two. However I couldn't find any experiences, so I decided to make myself a guinea pig. I took 2g of phenibut about three hours ago, and just took 200 mg of gabapentin. Let's see if this goes anywhere.

Does anyone have any experience with this combo? What were your doses and what effects did you get?

About 1 hr later, took another 200 mg of gabapentin.

Last edited:
I think there is some synergy here. I will have to experiment more. The timing is tricky, because both have a delayed onset, and gabapentin doses are best staggered for optimal BA.

To be fair, I did witness a reduction in the effects of Phenibut when I took Gabapentin. My optimal periods were when I was taking 10mg escitalopram - the two seemed to synergise beautifully. Lyrica and Gabapentin do, in me experience, destroy phenibut's effects. :)

^ Asking for sources and/or participating in source exchange on BL is against the rules, this includes legal substances that may or may not be available in stores. Please read the BLUA and edit your post accordingly.

I don't take any anti-depressants, I haven't done for a while, but I took a single dose (10mg) escitalopram and 500mg phenibut before bed last night and woke up feeling great today. They do synergise really well. I'm going to make this a regular thing, me thinks.