• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenethylamine & Tobacco

keops

Greenlighter
This morning I took 2g PEA, smoked a cig, and lied down on the bed. I felt a light buzz I haven't felt before in my life. It was similar by description to an opiate high (relaxation, mild euphoria, pleasant light body feeling, not BZD like), though I can't know for sure, since I never did illegal drugs or spice. I didn't felt hyper, as expected from an amphetamine like drug, which is a good thing. Anyway, the point is the stuff works, even though most claim it's inactive. I took PEA on previous occasions... 500mg, 1g and 1.5g in three different days, but felt nothing. Today I definitely felt something that I'm sure it wasn't placebo. I think it may have been because of the MAO inhibitors in the tobacco, slowing down the breakdown of PEA. Now I'm thinking of combining with methylene blue, a potent MAO inhibitor that's dirt cheap where I live.

Have you guys had similar experiences with PEA+tobacco or PEA+MAOI?

MAOIs are extremely dangerous as a little too much combined with a SSRI for example can precipitate serotonin toxicity and you can't eat certain foods, like old cheese etc.
And iirc the combo isn't that great and more of a PNS stimulant than a CNS stimulant thus a lot of side effects with little fun

I mean i took dextroamphetamine and chewing tobacco and im relaxation chills extreme euphoria sparking objects extreme warm and unable to think from overwhelming emotions. It its possible 2 grams soouds like alot but ifnit produced amphetamine like affects it be overwhelming most likely not maybe something

Careful with methylene blue. I've heard of some people having unpredictable reactions to it. Do research before stocking up.

PEA will only give you rush once a week/once a two weeks due to it's extreme tolerance. Ive had good success combining small amounts of PEA or Phenylalanine taken throughout the day with Selegeline (inhibits MAO-B - DA and NE) - felt similar to when taking Amphetamine sulfate. Now Im switched to only occasional supplementation of PEA/Phenylalanine and no more Selegeline.

But you MUST do your research on combining MAOI and any monoamine affecting substances! Even "non-active" PEA could be fatally dangerous with strong MAOI combination.

If you where successful id sy your extremely lucky you didnt die. Even if it did wprk my guess is it would be so toxic to the heart and veins and everything else youd die. For example pseudophed and epipens and ephedranare basically amphetamine but slightly different at one or two spotsthats enough to make it so it is too poorly selective for the brains reward centers that a doses to cause euphoria would be extremely distressing and a medical emergency possibly causing rapid heart rate and surges in bloodressure so high youd have sudden cardiac death