• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam

damn stuff has stolen great chunks of my life and i end up in the cells because of it glad the stuff got banned being able to buy in grams at such stupid prices is one of the reasons the rc world is in the trouble its in no controls with insane chemicals like this one . also any one who has blacked out lost the most of a month find it not just all most impossible to remember a thing from it but that it is pain full as in the sense of head aches to even try ? even now the best part of 2 years since my first black out i get real bad head aches just thinking about it

i find clonazepam weak, i enjoyed phenazepam, i could do a dab and get a high instead of popping several boxes worth of pills, aso phenazepam was a decent price/quality deal... whats with this etizolam stuff, costs 100 times as much bunch of thieves, i just tied phenaz once though, i tend not to pay for benzos, downside of phenazepam, mad strong amnestic properties...

Last edited:
i found phenazepam inferior of my favourite mix of 15 mg temazepam, .25 mg triazolam, and 1.5 mg lorazepam. thats how u do benzo's :)

damn stuff has stolen great chunks of my life and i end up in the cells because of it glad the stuff got banned being able to buy in grams at such stupid prices is one of the reasons the rc world is in the trouble its in no controls with insane chemicals like this one.

It's not because phenazepam is uncontrolled in many countries that it's any different from any other strong long-acting benzo. In these threads I read stories about members dosing this drug in ways they'd never dare with common Rx benzos, then report horrible experiences that are the exact same as with any other benzo OD's, prompting them to call the drug an "insane chemical" after ingesting massive amounts of it. No reason not to treat it like any other benzo, because it is just that. BTW there are several common commercial benzos that have similar or even longer duration of action: clorazepate, clonazepam, flurazepam... Granted the first 2 are are not as strong as phenazepam but flurazepam certainly is. Phenazepam was not developed on a whim, it is my understanding that Russian pharmacologists were looking for a benzo that combined relatively long duration of action with above-average muscle relaxant/anticonvulsion and anxiolytic properties, but less prone to induce sleep than flurazepam, which also lacked muscle relaxant properties. The result of their research (phenazepam) is a sort of cross between diazepam and clonazepam, and should be treated as such.

Phenazepam's closest relative is clonazepam - if you enjoy Klonopin recreationally you might like phenazepam (if you can dose it properly).

[QUOTE/]

I agree. I prefer phenaz to eitz. I made a post a few years back under another handle, but phenazepam is easily dosed on blotter paper. 1 gram fits perfectly on 900 blotters. Either that or dose with liquid.

And the half life is so long, I never went through withdrawal when I tapered. I also almost crashed my car 20 or so times :/

I'm in the US, but still time to stock up. But how behind the trends are they with this law? I thought phenazepam has been off the radar for at least a year or two.

I've had pretty much every benzo you can name and find phenazepam the most dissapointing, more so than oxazepam which is my least favorite, at least oxazepam kicks in faster and doesn't have that long a half life.

p.s. It may be related to clonazepam structurally but i know people who love clonazepam and hate the shit out of phenazepam.

Phenazepam, for the experienced bz user...

You are either getting Phenazapam that is cut to absolute shit or it isn't phenazapam at all.
I've been getting phenazepam from an extremely reliable vendor in the states. All of his rc benzos come mixed in solution usually of pg with an oral syringe. I get phenazepam 15ml vials @ 2mg/ml. I usually take 3mg on top of my 40mg of ir amphetamine tabs, and my daily methadone maintenance dose of 110mg. DO NOT MIX WITH METHADONE. I am a professional, and have another professional with me that has bz antagonist and naloxone (my girlfriend is a paramedic and is going to school to be an anesthesiologist. She has never had to revive me because like I said before I am a professional as well (I'm keeping that term vague for a reason). It is a very powerful and pleasant benzodiazepine. It is far more recreational than Xanax IMO which is crazy overrated. I can down a mouthful of bars and have the effects completely wear off by taking even a couple hits of a cigarette or vaporizer. Phenazepam and clonazepam are sturdy enough to not wear off so easily.
I find that the true benzo connisours for the moody part enjoy clonazepam, clonazolam, phenazepam, and diazepam... Ime the inexperienced people that just take them to get high based on what they hear more often being talked about as street drugs. .. Alprazolam especially in bar form, z drugs like ambien, etizolam (technically isnt a benzodiazepine, it is a thieno..), lorazepam, and temazepam seems to be liked by both groups although it is becomming increasingly difficult to get. I was prescribed 30mg a night for years and after being transfered to a new psychiatrist, he stopped prescribing it because he considered my rx of clonazepam to be a sleeping pill although hypnotic is not one of its stronger properties. I refilled my last rx of 30mg yellow mylan capsules and currently have them stored away for some day that it is phased out completely like qualudes sp. It will be neat to then take them out and have maybe one or two others over for a temazepam extinction ceremony or something lol. I realize that most of this post was subjective and opinionated but some people enjoy reading things like this, especially in the future where a completely different culture or new drug makes this whole scene a distant memory.. Somewhat like the days of barbiturates and strong soporifics.
Anyhow, about phenazepam. .. Just because some people know how to take it and they don't black out or overdose, doesn't mean they have bad product. I love having phenazepam around for coming down from heavy amphetamine, mdma, or long lasting psychedelic binges. At the point where you know you need sleep but an abrupt come down from heavy fast hitting hypnotics is not appealing. Most people who have been up on adderall for a week find phenazepam great as it comes on slowly but surely transitioning you from spun to nod land.
Also keeping you down. . Taking Xanax can be a shock to the system going from up to down so quickly .. Also , waking up an hour later to find yourself still speeding really sucks. Ya phenazepam ftw.