Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pharmacuitical drugs in the mail

M

MrAnxiety

Australian Drug Discussion

Ok ive looked everywhere all over the official websites all over BL everywhere and i cant find any laws that have relevance to ordering pharmacuitical drugs (Valium Soma Xanax Oxycontin etc etc) over the internet via unregistered mail.

Sofar from what ive gathered if it does get intercepted and its the first time you will just get a letter asking for a prescription or they will be confiscated and destroyed. But does this also apply if your package had like 500 10mg valium tablets for example. That has to be another story becuase of the high ammount. Is there anywhere i can find out the legal consequences about ordering pharmies through the mail. It seems pretty common and most get through but what are the consequences if they do get detected?

Also would the letter from Australia Customs (TGA) be discreet or would it have a huge logo on the front for everyone to know at the residence you fucked up?

Anyone able to help please?

I'll move this over to ADD... but I'm fairly sure that there are numerous posts on this sort of thing either in ADD or in the archive, so do a search and see what you can turn up.

I'm pretty sure this is some limit as to what you can bring in for non-prescription substances. For prescription substances on the other hand, I have no idea...

CB.

I'm fairly certain that the limit for drug importation for personal use is a 3 month supply. I'm just heading to bed, so can't be bothered looking it up right now, but I'm sure you or someone else can easily find this on the Therapeutic Goods Administration website. If nobody has found it by the time I next check into this thread, I'll look it up and post the relevant sections for you.

If you are not prescribed Valium, and you import 5000mg of the shit... I'd imagine you'd get in trouble if caught!

Posession of a controlled substance without prescription, anyone?

That amount could possibly lead to Traffiking charges, depending.

lol. Don't order drugs to your parents house ;)

Also would the letter from Australia Customs (TGA) be discreet or would it have a huge logo on the front for everyone to know at the residence you fucked up?

This thread was posted just the other week asking the exact question:

Imported Meds into Aus

There is plenty of other threads in this forum if you look about.

I guess the size of the letter from the TGA could be relative to the size of the law you've broken ;)