Pharma grade T3 (Cytomel) vs UGL grade?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
From what I understand, all the active ingredients are coming from China anyways (and a point of note, the actives are ridiculously cheap - all listed on Alibaba - but Alibaba only sell in bulk powder, not tablet form, which would obviously make dosing difficult).

Perhaps specificity of the mcg quantities - made in a high tech lab vs some dudes bath tub in his garden shed - lol; but I'm guessing there, don't know for sure.

There's a few different labs,

Hilma Biocare
Abdi Ibrahim

They seem the two primary contemporary.

I've no idea what their actual labs are like of course.

Basically - ya'll more informed folks, would you have any opinion on the potential difference of one over the other?

Hard to say. Basically just follow the trail of reviews. There's some good ugl and there's some fake pharma.

Honestly I’d stay off of both of those personally haha. I really wouldn’t worry about the legitimacy of T3 at all though if it’s from a half way reputable source

Honestly I’d stay off of both of those personally haha. I really wouldn’t worry about the legitimacy of T3 at all though if it’s from a half way reputable source

Where would you recommend?

I wouldn't question the legitimacy of the active ingredient in half-way sources - just mixing up mcg for accuracy, I'd tend toward pharma quality.

I got T3 via some supplier, but ultimately pressed via Abdi Ibrahim pharma.

They market themselves as "pharma", but they churn out steroids and gear, almost exclusively.

When I take high dose T4, eltroxin - I get a kick, energy boost.
T3, supposedly being the active form, should be more of a kick - right?
Well - it didn't do a damn thing.

I don't know whether that's due to my logic simply being flawed as to T3 potency vs T4, or simply the drug I received is bunk.

I've read reviews of UGL grade T3 vs Cytomel - basically saying what I've said - legit pharma gives the kick, bunk drug is.... bunk.

Can anyone shed some light here?

Used Abdi Ibriham pharma T3?

Others that are available seem to be, "Uni-pharma" T3 from Greece?
It's unclear whether they're just another steroid "pharma" company though.

I’ve never felt anything from taking either except T3 jacking up my appetite but not everyone gets that

I used tiromel T3 and it increased BP, body temp, heart rate, appetite at 50mcg. At 75mcg I got heart palpitations, muscle weakness, and insane appetite.

Do you remember what brand of T3 it was?

Cytomel?

UGL?

Pharma cytomel. Always heard about body temp and HR increase but never experienced any even up to 75mcg but that was way too much for me and couldn’t keep weight on

I used tiromel T3 and it increased BP, body temp, heart rate, appetite at 50mcg. At 75mcg I got heart palpitations, muscle weakness, and insane appetite.

Tiromel yes, that's the one I used.

So, you would vouch for this brand?
Not bogus?

You never used any different one, for comparative purposes?

I got the accelerated heart rate also but, it just didn't give that energy kick like T4 at 200 mcg did.
i.e. no energy kick at all.

I take that back, I used tiromel as well. Been a while since I’ve touched T3 but used to run it year around.

I didn’t notice any difference between that and cytomel. Energy kick or not you should be able to tell but the insane caloric expenditure

I didn't notice an energy kick. If anything I felt weaker, get fatigued more easily, want to be lazy and just eat.

I didn't notice an energy kick. If anything I felt weaker, get fatigued more easily, want to be lazy and just eat.

This all day.

Should be pretty obvious between caloric expenditure and constantly feeling low BS except post meal. Hope you’re running a lot of gear though cause if not it’s just going to rip through muscle