• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pets reaction to drugs smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildpenguin

Greenlighter
Hey! :)

This thread will be about pets reaction to drugs smell.

I have two cats (boy and girl). And today i thought how animals react to amphetamine smell. I gave both cats to smell light-yellowish amphetamine powder who smells to me kinda sweet(soft) but very strong. Obviously both cats reaction was the same. Seems like my cats really hate that smell!

And how your pets react to drugs smell?

I know, this all sounds funny. :) And if i am posting in wrong category please move this thread to right category. Thanks.

Wait.... you let your cats sniff amps? I'm definitely high, but did I read that right? Gnarly. How they like it?

Occording to oxfords chemistry database the melting point of methamphetamine hcl as 131-135 c which is hotter then boiling water. Sublimation is when a solid goes directly to a gas. The vapor pressure of most salts (base and acid together) do not have significant vapor pressure under room temperature. There as re some exceptions such as mothballs. Therefore, I think your cat most likely smells trace adulterants because whenever I open a bottle of vinegar or ammonia they run away. Please though tty to keep amphetamine away from animals they are very small and the tinest amount couldd make them sick or dead

When my dog smells weed he backs away like its fucking gasoline or cancer. lmao

Wait.... you let your cats sniff amps? I'm definitely high, but did I read that right? Gnarly. How they like it?

Nope, just gave to smell it from outside of zip lock bag.

Occording to oxfords chemistry database the melting point of methamphetamine hcl as 131-135 c which is hotter then boiling water. Sublimation is when a solid goes directly to a gas. The vapor pressure of most salts (base and acid together) do not have significant vapor pressure under room temperature. There as re some exceptions such as mothballs. Therefore, I think your cat most likely smells trace adulterants because whenever I open a bottle of vinegar or ammonia they run away. Please though tty to keep amphetamine away from animals they are very small and the tinest amount couldd make them sick or dead

All is safe. Amphetamines are far away from animals. :)

When my dog smells weed he backs away like its fucking gasoline or cancer. lmao

ahahah! same thing with my cats and amps.

Nope, just gave to smell it from outside of zip lock bag.

All is safe. Amphetamines are far away from animals. :)

ahahah! same thing with my cats and amps.

I figured/hoped so. But, then again I've seen some shit here at BL. I wonder what exactly it is they're smelling y'know? As d1nach posited I'd bet they are smelling the adulterants and traces of chemicals used in manufacturing. Maybe? I have no fuckin' idea.

Assuming that is the case, can you imagine that sensory overload for them kittehs? Like could they smell everything, as in if they could talk could they pinpoint where and how it was made?

"Oh yeah, that's definitely P2P, Felix. No doubt."
"Shut up. You're high, Chester."

Last edited:
I once invited the family pooch to SMELL my dank that smelled like blueberries & raspberries had a berry-skunk baby, and he seemed like he was intrigued.
So as I held it there for him to smell, he nips it from my fingers lightning-fast as I fumbled & finally realized what had happened.

Chased him clear across the house, and I eventually found my nug by the bedroom door after 10 minutes of frantic searching...
Idk if I was more afraid of having my dog stoned to death, or of him getting away with my last bud!!

I wouldn't let my dog smell hard drugs, cause why?

If I had a cat it could have all the drugs it wants, as long as it can get them from the business end of a dark, busy road...a long way away from me because cats suck.

Seriously some day your gonna come home to a stoned cat, and no drugs! Cats are like that man!

^^^ Hahaha!!

No dog ive ever owned didn't like the aroma of herb. My schnauzer in particular. Way back in high school the little bitch used to pretty much signal everyone in the house I had bud on me.

My cat also loves it. She doesn't like the smell of the bag so much as she loves the smell on my fingers. When I smoke she always comes and finds me to cuddle. We bond over buds.

**EDIT**

Literally as I typed that my cat sauntered into my closet where my gear and rigs are... I am concerned she may have a problem. Keepin' an eye on her in case she decides to graduate to the hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.