• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth: Two Tribes --*[THE AFTERMATH]*--

not long to go now............ its gonna be sooooo good, MY FIRST TWO TRIBES

sounds like play school or something hehehe....

its gonna be mad i really cant wait!!!!!

1 more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaay!!
(btw - a perfect circle kicked ass last night - need to recover for two tribes though :()
there should be a two tribes song....

yer fry-d-, would have been awesome to meet you, hope the accident doesn 't prevent you from coming to the next event :)

hehe by the looks of things alot of us are having a night in. Saving our energy for sunday night. =D

(Users Browsing this Forum: maniia, UnFuZed, TiTTy)

Yep - big night in for me!

I'd love to go to bed and get some sleep but I'm far too excited to be able to sleep. =D

25 hours until the madness begins!!!

25 hours!? But I want it nowww...

yeah just a few drinks at home with a few mates for me, try and get a good night sleep for TT, BRING IT ON!!!!!

a cone and hunt for red october for me :)
needed something to make me fall asleep cos i'm so excited!!

SO AM I!!!! cant sleep cant wait oh its goin b sooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masses of anticipation and i still dont think we're going to be let down...

I think i'm going to find a text book to read or something to get some sleep...

just think guys (and gals) this time tomorrow night, we'll be there.........

mmmmmm the excitement keeps building, nova 937 are having guest DJ on soon, BT from TT, have a listen, will give away any chance of sleeping whatsover, hehehehe

:D

GUYYSSS we are nearly there!!
Im so buggered!! Went Go-Karting today...And its farken tiringg..hehee
Hopes it will set me good for some good rest before the BIG NIGHT ahead tomorow!!
My back aches from Go-Karting.. im all bruised up
mmM cone will fix the job!
CAtcha all there tomorow!!

Mauro Picotto comes on IN about 27 hours time!! For the ppl of Perth!!

Its been a long time waiting....
:) :)

"last night, all across western australia, young ravers were climbing into beds with high levels of anticipation and excitement, for they were to wake to.... THE DAY OF TWO TRIBES!!"
time goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to slowly.

Good luck guys, i look forward to your reports on the night! I'm goin to the Melbs one myself.....have a fuckin blast :)

dont you love that anticipation ... i'm so excited ... yay for two tribes ... boo for uni being open tomorrow

ITS TONITE ITS TONITE YIPPY im looking forward to fergies set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeya there hav a great nite everyone!!!!!!!!!!!