• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH: .:TWO TRIBES 06`:. Supreme Court Gardens : Sunday March 5th REVIEWS

Scored a ticket yesterday
you fellas wont be a ravin' withouts me :)

OOps totally missed the meetup. Did everyone find each other ok?? wondered over to the mist tent at around 3:40. Guessing everyone left by then....

Highpoints:
- Chicks, Chicks, Chicks!! An abundance of hot females made the heat bearable in some ways....
- Liked the setup of the GK tent.
- Not many sets stood out yesterday. Main stage was cranking late arvo and into the night tho. Altho Erick Morillo was hopeless! Dj Die definately brought out some extra energy, nice dancefloor friendly DnB.
-Nangs!!

Lowpoints:
- The weather
- Muddy dancefloors in Air and GK tent
- Armin did not impress at all. Fairly uninspiring set compared to what he's usually capable of. That and the GK tent was a sauna so was extremely hard getting into the tunes. Poor guy had to withstand another year in that tent with 38 degree heat for 3 hours. Muchos respectos for that! Would of been alot better if AvB got main stage.

went ta meet up and didnt c anyone though i dont now what u looked like so that didnt help much LOL....... FUCKEN weather it was 2 hot for a rave i spent like 80 bucks on water for me and gf :( not happy......... agred with astro lots of chicks :)....... i cant rely rember two much was 2 fuck with the heat and the mitz.... o well i think it was a good day....

I saw like 2 BL'ers, and one of them is a lurker not a poster :p

aside from that was good
pretty sure i sat in the same spot for many hours

hmm.. didn't have a map on me yesterday and now it looks like the mist tent wasn't where I remembered it to be. I thought it was more towards the outdoor stage on the south side, but after checking again now it was actually closer to the local stage. me and tribesman went walking up and down that side at 3:10 trying to find either the mist tent or some blue balloons but couldn't see either. oh well, next time.

ended up spending most of the day/night walking around a lot - didn't really see a full set from anyone. thought technasia were pretty good, bringing a bit more energy to the tent at the time. marcus schulz got better as he went on but its a pity about the sound cutting out a couple of times during his set (especially right at the end). steve angello was probably the highlight for me and recognising lots of songs always helps. avb was a bit different from what I expected at times but I thought he played a pretty solid set.

was filling up my water bottle when I heard kai tracid drop 'born slippy' and I thought "where is he going to go from there?" whenever I checked that tent later on it seemed pretty cheesy which was pretty much expected from reviews of his other sets around the country. erick morillo kept me in a pretty good mood for the rest of the night although I agree the singalongs were too frequent.

the seperation of sound between stages was poor as other people said. imo the outdoor stage had a great soundsystem but the other tents were lacking in the sound department. overall had a good, fun day though it would have been even better if the heat was turned down a little bit :)

My oh my what a hot day for it.

Got there about 1 and just chilled in shade watching blackstrobe. For some reason the singer reminded me of the rammstein dude, weird. Remained there for coburn too. They werent as good as expected. That mash up of we interupt this program with that shit pop tune wasnt my thing, though it did work.

Went to the mist tent at 3, though there was a distinct lack of blue ballons!! Hovered round the tent for about 15mins before heading to see Markus Shulz.

Enjoyed markus's set a lot. Pity about the weather in that tent though, only watched the last half of armins set due to the heat. Sat just out side for the rest.

My GF wasnt really in to Kai's set and dragged me out doors, but as we were leaving he dropped Darisha IRA and she changed her mind.

Good day, pity about the weather and that armin had to play indoors. Met some interesting people, seems a lot of pretty smart people enjoy raving. Met two engineers, someone doing a physics degree, an architect and a stockbroker.

Did anyone else notice the dude working in the cloak room? Chris from jebadiah?

I went to the meetup point at 3pm but couldn't find anyone. I waved around my phone which is blacklit blue hoping someone might catch on but nothing. Then I asked some randoms if they were from bluelight forum and eventually i got to this old who dude laughed at me. lol. Next time I think we need to organise the meet a little better.

what a fun fun day.

again went to the mist tent at 3 and couldnt see anyone...waited maybe 3 seconds and then wandered off.

caught the end of clipzs set which was good....mudbath of a tent though.
sat/wandered around until about 4:30 and then got into AVB.he was alright
but i dont see why hes rated so highly.people who worship djs make me sad.a little cartoon ive read recently makes the point that the whole rave culture thing isnt about worshipping a single dj but more dancing and having fun with your friends and not holding your hands up to a overpayed dj with a stupid grin on their face.

my set of the day was someone at the outdoor stage....they played an 'enter sandman' remix....just fun dance music.

the guys running and bouncing around with things like 'E is good' on their backs were my personal heros for the day.

two tribes made me wish i went to more of the outdoor events this summer....just that nice sunny outdoorsy feeling is just so much better then a club in so many ways....
so in conclusion bring on tt '07!

'again went to the mist tent at 3 and couldnt see anyone...waited maybe 3 seconds and then wandered off.'

arr i was there early even and waited for like 10 mins.

vickers said:
my set of the day was someone at the outdoor stage... they played an 'enter sandman' remix... just fun dance music.
pretty sure that was steve angello (he played it in his essential mix from the end of last year). I remember walking off to go somewhere else and hearing him drop that. it's Morillo, Romero & Nunez - Dancin (Angello & Ingrosso's Metallica Is Dancin Booty).

Ran into a few people at INfected Mushroom and the Mobile Servo on James St after the show, although they all looked like they were having an awsome day ;) everyone said the show was shit.

Good fun day, pity about the heat.
Would have been good to make it to the meetup but didnt make it till 3.30, had blue baloons and all.
Saw Tocadisco looked like they were having a good time and getting the crowd into it, went into GK tent for Armin but way too hot sounded pretty good but. Highlight of the day but was the Air tent every time i went in there was going off, especially the end, cant remember that guys name, but so much fun DnB.
Can anybody report on two chicks mud wrestling in the air tent at some stage?

Well that was quite a day, as the shrubber said we looked for some of you peeps but not knowing anyone it was a tad difficult. Someone definately bringin some sorta marker like that baloon that was suggested next time.

Technasia, played a great early set that had me and mates moving early in the scorching heat. Supprise of the day. Markus Schulz was also good, expecially second half of his set. Was happy with what I heard of Armin, was hardly innovative but I was pleased all the same. And this girl I know gave me the best massage I ever fkn had I swear to god. Thanks tori!

Kai tracid played a dodgy anthem set that seems to be nearly the exact same as a number of his other recent shows. Wat has happened to his acid trance? Ah well, overall good day and nice folks :)

Heat Killed Most of the Day for me, and also ariving so late (damn 4-4:30 rock up, so naturally no meet up with unknown bluelighters, but did meet up with some, but sort of had limited time 2 catch up with all due 2 arrival) and sort of over the supreme court gardens.

Once the Breeze Started 2 come up and the sun started 2 go down, started 2 get more into the dancin mood, and started 2 have more fun as a result.
Still WIsh i could do it all again :D