• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Tranceport feat JOWAN (Silicon Recordings) - Fri 15th Dec - The Church

dagamemaster

Greenlighter
tranceport_front_web.gif

TrancePort - Friday 15th December

making his debut appearance in Australia

DJ JOWAN (SILICON RECORDINGS)

Jowan has fast become one of the most sought after hard trance/tech trance DJ/Producer’s in the European dance scene headlining most of Holland & Belguim’s biggest clubs, parties & festivals including Impluiz, Massive & the world reknown ID&T event, Trance Energy. In 2004, Jowan released his debut single on Silicon Recordings entitled ‘Thadderack / Front Loaded’ which instantly became a global party anthem and was soon followed by his second release ‘Pt-78 / Overflow’ in 2005, both of which were championed by a-list dj’s/artists such as Judge Jules, Cosmic Gate, Rank 1, Marcel Woods, Johan Gielen, Dave Joy, Marcel Woods, Cor Fijneman and many others. Every single one of Jowan’s releases have made their way onto all of your favourite mixed compilations including ‘Hard Kandy 4’, ‘Pharmacy Vol.4: Reign in Blood’, ‘Tidy Trax:Music for a Harder Generation Vol.4’, Blutonium presents:Hardstyle Vol.3 & 4 and Sensation Black Edition: 2006.

supported by a stellar line up of steel wheel pilots

Kenny L, John Paul, Riki, Weavy, Genesis, Ziad, German, Todd Perry

Doors open 9pm sharp - Photo ID required

Where: The Church, 69 Lake St, Northbridge

Door sales only. $20, 2 for 1 entry before 11pm

proudly brought to you by Cybergroove, The DJ Factory, Dreamsounds & The Church​

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit they actually changed it. I feel like i've made a difference. So has the new bluelight auto spell checker. I still wont be going to the church.

P.S. Thanks leecie:)

The church is ok,.. why isnt appearing at the rise instead I just dont know!! :eek:

Rise has a far better dance floor imho. I just wish both clubs would have more internationals on a Saturday instead of Friday nights.

BingoBango said:
Storm on saturday @ Rise last weekend was a ripper :)

You think so? I loved Mystique's set but couldn't get into storm's so much. Too much general noise like for my liking. I'm just whinging with relation to trance though.

yeah, a lot of hard trance and hardcore @ Rise lately. Although I wouldnt mind going to next week's one (Scott Brown + Neophyte) if only to see Scott Brown for the first time, I sense that Jowan would be one helluva show not to miss. I love quality trance!

^scott brown def worth a visit
saw him last time he was here, must a been sometime last yr (although it dont feel that long ago .. hrm not sure)
but yeah love it !!
so much on next weekend tho
need to figure out wat its gunna be