• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Think before you post - A LOT more

I don't have any further proof, and I've even heard dispute that all of the people involved posted numbers of pills o r possible purchases.
But I'll bet a house and land and sports car package on the rumour that bluelight was used to arrive at these people's houses.
All evidence points to this, and if you imagine for a moment that none of these people use bluelight... it becomes even more diffucult to come up with an explanation for the raids. Put them all together and it's one hell of a coincidence.
But as always, be discrete in what you post and don't give out more info than you have to, and you'll be fine and we don't have to lose the Perth harm minimisation collective.

Well, i've been trying to post this for like 4 days but hotmail was being a bitch and i couldn't get my password, so its not as relevant to the newer posts in the thread but, anyway.Hey all,
I just registered and thus am a first time poster. For what its worth i also frequent http://cheaptalk.marijuana.com
Which is THE forum for everything marijuana, and only marijuana. Go ahead po-leece, visit it, theres already an active police officer who visits and posts and jokes around with the resident stoners.
Anyway, on the topic at hand. This thread is too long to address in one post so i'll touch on the most recent posts first.
I think an error people make in reference to the 'drug problem', is the grouping of drugs. It should not be treated as a drug problem as a whole. Each drug is different and produces different effects, harbours different dangers and also belongs to different sectors of society.
I think it was dropped who was talking about the relevance of the laws in place. I agree with you to an extent and i think most of us have to in some way. The government initially did not outlaw drugs thinking,
"teehee, this will be a fantastic way to raise revenue and oppress our citizens!"
They were initially concerned about our safety, and apparently still are. However this "concern of safety" that they claim is doing quite the opposite. If people today want to purchase ecstasy, you are vastly exposed to a criminal element to do so. You don't know for sure what you are getting in your pill, and you are paying a highly inflated price for a little tablet that has had price added in every stage of the chain of command until it gets to the hook-up that you purchase from.
Once the government realise that they will NEVER eliminate recreational drug use, then we will start to see some changes in the rite direction. Ignorance and lack of understanding produces oppression (maybe a harshish word to use in the context)
It is such a wide topic to cover, but i'll touch on the difference between drug effects.
As we all know, people on ecstasy are extremely friendly, chatty and very forgiving. People on alcohol (people don't normally say on alcohol ay? sounds kinda odd) are much more prone to violence and erratic behaviour.
Perhaps violence is so entrenched in our society that the government fear the possible peace that may occur if ecstasy is legal.....
Err, conspiracy theory aside... heh
Sorry if my post is a bit mix and match but i will respond in more clarity in another post after some replies i guess.
Ohh and moochoo, no-one mentioned it, but i laughed out loud (none of the fake lol bullshit) at your Inspector Rex joke, haha.
Pleased to be a part of the forum
smile.gif

Adikkal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think thats the most interesting first post that Ive seen yet.

a plea from from a shocked and appaulled bluelighter...
Police, if you REALLY want to do something to better society, why not target some real criminals... to make things easier, why dont i list a few criminal types you could do something about...("oh thats a splendid idea! lets hear some then shall we?" says the respectable policeperson.)
1)Crimes against animals... ive heard enough animal cruelty and fighting cases to make me so sick i would like to exact my revenge upon the offenders... butim much more sane than that.
2)Crimes against humans... need i list them all??
("no, but list a few important ones" says police.)
ok...
starvation, murder, torture (a case of a toddler in a box springs to mind...), rape, paedophillia, beastiality (thats another one for the animals!),
HATRED WAR AND LIES!! since when have any of these been beneficial to society? ("hardly ever, and in alot of cases, never" says policeperson)
So why do these ppl who scheme and perform these blatant acts of HARM get away with so much more than the little guy at a club with 2 pills on him?
3)crimes against our environment, planet and universe! Countries dumping their waste in other countries, dumping all that waste in the ocean, killing all those trees and the animals that call them home... perhaps even killing plants that hold the cure to diseases that are killing people and animals??!!!
and whats all this trash that i hear about orbiting our earth in the form of dissused satelites? more to the point... why cant we have the lights turned out in small towns and the country so people like myself dont have to put up with light pollution when being space cadets with telescopes?
Weve gone and rightly started to fuck up this planet.. lets not make it policy to fuck up OUTSIDE our planet as well!! (" ooh... never thought of that one!" says police)
sorry about the sarcasm, but it seems that we are really getting the shitty end of the deal when it comes to the portrayal of bluelighters (i.e. that we are all fucked up on drugs and have to have 20 pills every day or we would steal from our own dying grandmothers) Still, i can see where they might get their feelings from; particularly, its very easy to generalise when you have something-teen year olds saying that they are pissed off cos they cant get any meth and they havent had a decent pill in weeks... everyone is fucked up naturally from hormones in the teenage years, and taking any type of drug just makes things worse... people know this and the media would have no fear in seizing upon this as a way of "corrupting tommorows youth" or "slowly killing the future"....
grrrrrr...very narky at the world today... very narky at how ignorant people can be! (thinks of a certain two friends....)Dont pretend you know something until you have learnt it! grrrrr!!
another thing... if the police can patrol this board... they can sure as hell patrol every line we type in irc... think about it!!
cheers! sorry about the long drawl!had to let off some raaaaaaaage!
Very Annoyed Andromeda :

why does everyone here seem to think the police care about harm minimalisation??
there have been comments like - "busting mates who deal will send users into the hands of criminals"
and "closing this site would be a step backwards as we wouldn't be informed"
I don't beleive that police and the government really care about these issues! Forcing users into the hands of "bad" dealers and removing information will force drugs further underground, making it scarier for newbies and easier to spread propaganda to scare people.
Less reliable info would be a bad thing for users but from the law enforcement point of view it means more power - and more BS.
It seems like posting good arguments and valid info is just going to fuel the Cops and Media to get this sort of site banned - after all... every time they do something we make them look like fools. Professional writers post an article about a drug related bust or event - and we cane them by pointing out how stupid they are!!
so what is the solution?
no idea... lets just continue to live beleiving that we live in a "Free" country where all is fair!
- sarcasm intended -

In the end we are all fucked because something we all enjoy doing is illegal. I dont foresee laws changing in the near future that will bring about a legalisation of our recreational drug use.

After attending a meet up at the weekend i feel a bit empty about the fact that at any time we all could have been grabbed purely for visiting a site that promotes people thinking more carefully about thier drug use.

If people were soliciting drugs in these forums then there may be justification for surviellance but scaring people away from a site that may tell them that "(insert random pill here)" has rat poison in it and may hurt them is just plain stupid.

shame there is not a site for murderers, rapists and chid abusers to chatter on, real crims may be in as much trouble as us then:p

Last edited:
I would imagine that police have been monitaring this site to some degree since shortly after its inseption, so nothing has changed there. This is about some rag of a newspaper that is looking to boost circulation with hyped up bullshit stories and police and government reminding the moronic general public they are "tuff on drugs" "serious about law and order" "insert catch phrase here"
Is there an election looming in WA?

Agreed, lets not give them fuel for the fire, no discussion of drugs in the context of events (isn't that the rule anyway?).
I have often worked closely wih police in my proffesion and the vast majority of them are in favour of herion injecting rooms, de criminalisation, the like. It is their political masters that drive them that are our enemy. Don't forget it.

I would imagine that police have been monitaring this site to some degree since shortly after its inseption, so nothing has changed there.
Hehe... check the date of the original post...

BigTrancer :)

oi guys....

If a cop has your IP address, then they can find your street adress quite easily.

I work for an ISP, I know how this is done, and it is done on a semi-regular basis as part of helping police with their enquiries. Most of the time is creditcard/fraud/scam related issues but it's easy to do. AFP/ASIO/State Police can request that information from an ISP, and the A-G ensures that ISP's have the facilites available to record such info (most ISP's have it for accounting purposes anyway)

If somone has an IP address & a timestamp, then it's quite easy for an ISP to find out which account (username and password) was allocated that address at that time, it doesnt matter if its DSL/dialup/work connetion.

In alot of cases ISP's record session information (tcp header info) for each connection, this can be even more incriminating.

Most people get around this by running between internet cafe's and using anonymous accounts, the main risk there is you dont have hardware integrity, and those computers can contain keyloggers (hardware/software that can record keystrokes) so its not completley safe

And, any computer allocated to the internet does get an IP address, and things like HTTP(www.bluelight.ru) and email & MSN/Instant messanging send data in plain text, so its possible to intercept data thats in transit, and its not hard to do.

In short, the internet = not secure.

If you can find yourself using your online nickname entered into google, then the cops can probbably do the same thing, only quicker. It would be pretty easy to find out most of my info that way (although I don't have anything to hide). If you have to communicate online, keep your online idenitities (legitimate and illegitimate) seperate, or dont put in anything at all, for anybody :).

(edit: hmm i just realised how old this thread is, some of this may not have been possible at the time, it certainly is possible now)

Last edited:
You can protect your IP address by using anonymous proxies, and you can send email using encryption such as PGP, and encrypted IM over ICQ using Trillian. If you wish for your communications to remain private, then there are mechanisms available to assist this.

In relation to blocking bluelight, the telecommunications power is generally regarded as being the jurisdiction of the federal government, via the power granted to it under s51 of the constitution. This does not stop states from doing it however...

Enforcement would be nigh-on impossible. Imagine the outrage! So much for free speech.