• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] TEEBEE & BLACK SUN EMPIRE & TECHNICAL ITCH @ Heat June 30th - REVIEWS

this is gunna rule, cant wait.
pity i have to catch the bus to perth coz some fags that dont understand what working is, are leaving early, thus leaving me without a ride.
Im watching you like a hawk vickers.

Oh I see there is a different meetup that isn't to do with this event.

Gotcha!

vickers said:
(lok1 is the guy who made all the fake tickets for dizplay and ruined it for hundreds...his number is 0439304475.)

O RLY?

Assuming Im interested?? Of course I am!!
Have to fly out the next morning at 4am, if I have the ability to move i'll be there!

Looking forward to this a whole lot, have always been so close but as yet havent seen this man weave his magic. Should be insane!!
Looking forward to catching up with all you guys/girls too!! It's been far far too long.

Fry-d- said:
Oh I see there is a different meetup that isn't to do with this event.

Gotcha!

Kinda, as I said, I posted about it in this thread as the event snobs wont see the post about it in the off topic thread. You cant please everyone! :X Jeez. :p

daneo said:
Im watching you like a hawk vickers.

HAHAHA
fuckin detective vickers

THIS TIME TOMOROW I WILL BE LISTENING TO TEEBEE SCRATCH THAT VINYAL LIKE CRAZY!

Straight from the horses mouth:

thank u fletch... finally someone with some common sense who does realise that my hands are tied when it comes to this situation... i cannot and will not discuss the politics / security / management / etc. as it is not my place to, what i can do however, is set a few things straight in this rumour factory in regards to tha sound...

fact 1 - since City of Vincent re-zoned Northbridge, a lot of pubs/clubs north of Newcastle st are now under new noise restrictions (this is due quite heavily to the boom of inner-city-living style apartments popping up left right and centre (grr )... unfortunately the council sides with residents, even though the club has been around far longer...

fact 2 - in light of these new noise restrictions, i'm put in the very difficult situation of having to find a happy medium between punters and residents (apparently this is STILL not good enough for the residents)

fact 3 - their non-stop complaining has led to city of Vincent imposing very strict noise abatements on us

fact 4 - if complains result in an official coming out to the club and we are over by even just 1dB, we are fined $5000 and i myself will lose my job

fact 5 - in light of this, Audex (under the council’s jurisdiction) have re-set the maximum level on our system processor to what is the "legal limit" (something which i absolutely cannot change and have no control over what so ever… it is set via firmware remotely controlled from a laptop, it has no controls on its surface... and... wait for it... is physically key-locked!)

fact 6 - the way in which its being governed means that even if i wanted to turn it up more the system would simply brick-wall, resulting in it being no louder, just simply more distorted the further it is pushed...

now if from that u can't see that my hands are tied, then there's nothing more i can say to u, coz that's the god honest truth...

so that's the deal... if u have issues with the new management, don't take it out on me... i'm just a techy, only doing my job and nothing more... i don't deserve to be verbally abused, targeted when i'm walking through the club or spat on...

Such a dissapointing night. my 3rd time seeing TeeBee. Lucky number 3? Far from it. I was and still am gutted. Every gig before last night's has been a memorable occasion. But last night just made me wanna cry. Heat's management and bouncers have turned to the most analist fuktards in Perth. Respect to Trafik and everyone involved for trying to put on a good show regarding the circumstances. And mad props to TeeBee/BSE/Tech Itch for coming out and putting up with what must of been one of the worse gigs they would have played at in a long time.

Yeh got told all that from the chick in the cloak room,sound dudes hands were tied said the processor was locked up nothin he could do.Shame,heat has a joy system for breaks/dnb.
Bad form by the fuckheads who spat at him,people need to show show respect these people bring the music to us.
Maybe a change of venue? Saw concord dawn at roller a while back,bass comin out of them speakers is nuts.

Was a awesome night, hotel was mint... only thing that was a let down was the venue.
Hopefully trafic will move its game to a better club :(
one with a pool table too.

Im dreading the photos from sat night...

Yeah a bit disappointing, but i think people on ITM and TS have done enough complaining for all of us on here so i won't bother.

Appart from the obvious i had a pretty good night, could see what all the hype was about with TeeBee very impressed, would of been better to see his whole set but.

Yeah Im thinkin Trafik events/nights go to Metros and celebrity go to Heat.