Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Sunshine People NYD - REVIEWS - Mulberry Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh can't wait!! I havn't gone to a decent rave in ages. :)

hmm turns out that the world seems to have gone against me again and me and roxxy are both too poor to attend this one :( hope you fools have fun and have a boogy for me!!

just got my tickets for it
wheeeeee

so r we having a proper bl meet up spot or something? you can find me front row centre in the dnb tent, unless its too packed in which case i will be stepping on ppls heads to get to the front!
:p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8o %)
dont forget to wear sunnies to protect your eyes from the horrible daylight

haha my mates giving me a free ticket for my bday and xmas prezzy so it looks like im more than likly gona be going :)

wicked BestA :) cya there mate...

oh yer sunnies.. ill have to whip my wicked ones out =D *looks @ astro^boi*

So guys where are we all meeting?? We need to plan meeting place... hope this hasnt been discussed already im way too lazy to read the whole thread!!!

:p

OH NO not the sunnies!!!! Ha ha, classic! They the funniest and at the same time dodgiest sunnies!!! =D

Rolls around on the floor laffing.... now u inspired him to use his new xmas pressy to give u a piccy of his " other " cool sunnies... here we go!

Dunt forget the cigarette holder...that just tops things off...Gotta thank GRAMPS for that one huh? ;) hehehe

go the dogy ones!!!!!!!! there like fully sik man!
hmm dunno if im going my mate has bailed on me i think but im not sure i also have no cash but i will have to see!!

its fun measuring the time Dunsborough , a wiggly wobbling place , most the time wondering and all variations of wavering ..But we are all goin to be therre

Does anyone know if there are pass outs at this event?

I want to wear sunnies, but since I am blind and will have to wear my daggy prescription ones, I want to be able to go out to the car to get my normal glasses when it gets dark... not sure I can be bothered taking a bag to carry around all day....

haha astro^boi, yeh ill be styling like its 1964 =D

awww BestA :(

no idea about pass outs..

"I've got a golden ticket
Ive got a golden twinkle in my eye

I never dreamed that I would climb
Over the moon in ecstasy
But nevertheless, it's there that I'm
Shortly about to be"

Nothing like a few songs from charlie and the chocolate factory to get the excitement going ;)

This really did sneak up didnt it.

not long to go!!
So who is actually going to this? are we going to attempt a meetup? If so where and when? Last year we met near the ferry jetty i guess we can meet there if we cant think of a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.