pacdan

Bluelighter
New Years Day - Sun Electric

This looks like being a blinder hey. Got my tickets today. Below is the Info

SunElectric Sunday January 1 : 2pm - 2am Belmont Racecourse

Indoor and outdoor spectacle on NYD.
4 stages of electronic music of all styles

INFUSION - SPEKTRUM - ZOMBIE NATION
DJ Format ,DJ Hype and MC Daddy Earl,Richie Hawtin and Magda,Tall Paul Max Graham ,Tom Middleton ,Adam Beyer ,Cosmic Gate ,General Midi Ivan Smagghe ,Fresh ,Guy Ornadel , Andy Farley ,Jespar Dahlback ,ASYS,Damian Lazarus , 10-Sui

Gonna be mad, got my tix today :D

Hey pacdan. Welcome to BL :)

Please read the guidelines before posting an event.
Please include [city] event, location, date in your thread title..

Where is Belmont? I will fix the thread title for you.

FUCK YES!
Heres how my new years is looking so far:

dom and roland
calyx
fresh
dj HYPE

All within the space of 24 hours.

oh baby :D :D

^^ Same for me! =D what a way to bring the new years in. Some dark evil dnb shiet to bring the NY's in followed by some 'bounce to the ounce' quality ganja tunage from Hype and The UnBREAKABLE BEATS of Mr. Fresh himeself on a sunny NYD!! and Richie Hawtin & Magda! 8o 8o Gonna be one huge NY for sure....Bring the sun and the shine oh and the ELECTRONIC goodness! %)

this has got to be the best line up i've seen in a LONG time, Cosmic gate are proven to get the crowd going and i cant wait to see ASYS, Ritchie, hype and more,.. jesus this is gonna be the best NYD EVER.. get those dancing shoes on!!!!

got teh dbl pack with this n subby
Cant Fkn Wait !!!

cancellation of tours for Adam Beyer and Jesper Dahlbackr the coming new year period. They have been advised by the artist’s management that due to scheduling issues the boys will not be able to make the long trip down under for what would have been a stellar string of festival dates. Both artists express their deepest regrets and wish to assure their Australian fans that a new tour is currently in the works for 2006.

:(

Last edited:
^Yeah sucks. i missed out on Adam Beyer at Digital and was hoping for his come back sometime soon. So looks sometime in 2006 it will have to be.

WOW, what a line up!!!!!!

Far out, its alot better than the usual sunshine people rave!

Im there defiantly - Dj HyPe and Zombie Nation

I would kill to see Fresh, somehow last year at scifi I completely missed his set...

ah the errors of my youth :\

I would like to say im going to make this one but with work and not a lot of cash I dont think its going to happen... especially with Dom and roland the night before.... aaargh it just doesnt seem fair :X

it seems this will be a second chance for lots of ppl to see acts theyve missed at past events, hehe. personally I'd really like to see richie hawtin -- missed him at two tribes this year (cant believe that was only this year!). also heard really good things about infusion's live show. not to say im not looking forward to the rest, its a great lineup - one of the best I will have witnessed.

^Indeed...missed out on Richie Hawtin and Adam Beyer last time they were here. Think there was a clash in times at the time. Definately won't be missing out on both their sets this time around. Have heard Hawtin has moved away from the minimal techno sounds that he usually plays. and spins more eletroey-house type stuff. Tis all good though. Adam Beyer is on the lineup and im sure he'll pull out some banging techno tunes.

Beyer's pulled out a^b, see above.

I'm still going though (strategy: perve at Magda. Perve at Richie. Repeat).

Never really been greatly into breaks before, but I loved Deekline & Wizard on the comedown at Subculture so I'm sure as hell catching some Richie Hawtin etc this time round on the up n up!

But I am really looking forward to....COSMIC GATE! Woot!

whats with formatt? thought he was hiphop kinda stuff, saw him with abdominal mc at good vibes last year... was on the roots stage?
So is it worth the money? dammit should have got the double pack for sub culture...

^^ Yeh the double packs worked out at under $60 per event for SC and SE!

A bit confused hey.
ASYS,Zombie Nation,Cosmic gate plus a few more are all scheduled to play in Melbourne the same day for Sunshine people. O.K now i know were a bit behind time wise in the west BUT that would mean these guys would pretty much play in melbourne then pretty much fly straight to perth, get off the plan and straight to their set couple. HARDCORE MOTHERF**KERS.
Hope we dont get a second grade performance