• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] : Sub Culture Festival REVIEWS - November 26 Belmont Racepark

dont know how to put pictures up besides as an attachment but here is the black leather lady with her friend who looked like a gay european bad guy from a shitty movie.
add to this view a 1st candyflip and a healthy sized doob.
lok1 you were there remeber? quite ourageous

oops cant attach its too big,if someone can explain how to put images on posts i can put some good pics up

vickers to get a pic posted go

"
"

without ""

ps. im glad i didnt see this illusive black bludge

What time did you drop her off in the morning IRISH ??

Mwahahahaha

Bet she has a great personality though ;)

ps. Mwahahahahahaha !!!!

Made me feel a whole lot better about looking like a right Gurner !!

Daymm! thats some nasty shit. Glad u didnt get a pic of her standing up in her full glory. I remember last year there was a couple that were in their like 40-50's walking around in the morning at about 5am wearing shiny black latex clothing that was a meshed up like fish-net style. Was horrible. But this lady takes the cake this year.

vickers i saw that Scream-mask dude dancing in the DnB room. Not as weird as the asian transvestite though. Bumped into it/he/she half way thru the night after maniia dropped me a message that she saw it/he/she too.

Wholy fuck, that thing was real!! and I thought I was just just off me head!

Me and some friends were in the breaks room some time after sunrise when we saw her cruise past. We like checked with each other "oi man did you see that too or was it just me?"

h@ndo was naughty

I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologize to the young lad who I took full advantage of for a cheap laugh.
Those of you in the car park will understand what I'm on about. It was cheap childish prank and I'm very disappointed in my actions................................ Mwahahahahaha

"hey kid want a balloon ?"

hehehehehehe

I'm such a Wanker !!!!

hahaha vickers, you have to host the photos online mate... send em to me and ill take care of it :)

hando i know how you feel.
i brought a carrot with me and gave it to a friend,he walked up to a group of people and started chatting to them....after a few minutes a went up to them and asked my friend if he had a spare carrot i could have.
"what a carrot?....hmmm yeh i think i have one"
cue me biting the carrot in half and spitting it on the floor and then walking off

:( I got too messy on friday night, then a freind had a melt-down on saturday and by saturday night i was out of gear and money and energy. :(

God I hate when my friends twist my arm to party with them. I'm so shitty with myself for not going now, although it sounded like you had a good time zepher. :)

Yes, I'm slack. Sounds like I missed a great night. Bugger. :(

Im warning you guys now, if your eating or have an easily upset stomach...

LOOK

AWAY

NOW.

pleasegodno.JPG

Dear god, someone post a photo of the two babes that were making out in the breaks room towards the end of deekline's set. Or anything that can undo the damage from that^

What I'm wondering is why if your so digusted you were following this girl around all night taking photos. I wouldn't want to remember something like that, maybe your a little different.... some kind of fetish perhaps ;)