DJs:
Special guests + DJs

Live Acts:
Sonic Animation

Tickets available from :
Tickets available from 78 Records, Planet Video, Mills Records & Ticketmaster7

For more info check out:
www.beatbroker.com.au

Anyone going along tonight? The last tour as a group, should be good. At the old globe, doesn't seem to be much info about it around the place though. I'll be there but =D

Fdel are supporting! :D I'm so jealous of you Perthians, I'd be there for sure if I wasn't on the other side of the country :\

sonic animation WOULD beat another night at SOS... anyone else going to this?

nickyj said:
Fdel are supporting! :D I'm so jealous of you Perthians, I'd be there for sure if I wasn't on the other side of the country :\

HOw'd you know who's supporting?

Is there a line up or something somewhere?

I want to go but my friends are being poor cunts & wont go :(

What a bunch of tight ass's. Last chance to see them and its only 18 bux :p =D

Bloody awsome. I may have had a little to much to drink at the WCE game before hand to completely appreciate it but I rekon it went off like a frog in a sock =D

When those 2 big furry animals jumped up on the stage the place went fukin off ;)

Yes, it was bloody awesome indeed
fdel were pretty cool too, only heard one of there songs on jjj but liked what i saw.
I tried to pick up this chick, bouhgt her a drink etc... then she walked off but said she'd be back. I got all paranoid (was just a _tad_ chopped, ate a car - you know what i mean ;)) and though i'd done something to piss her off. After I while I tried my luck on someone else and guess who came back...

It was a fun night anyway, ended up going to ambar afterwards coz we were all still smashed. Ambar was dead though.

BLOODY AWESOME!!!... SAw them in Sydney last night, a top way to say good bye!
They played a tip top set and didn't hold back! I've been behind them for like 7 - 8 years now and am sad to see them leave but I would have been kicking myself if I missed this one!