Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Sci-Fi Summer Sound System - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by the way forget to say sorry for pissing off early and not having the after party at mine, i was a bit munted and thought i probably wouldnt have lasted much longer till i would have wanted to pass out, which happened soon after i got home, hope it didnt muck up anyones plans, will try next time to last the distance a bit better........

still cant believe how good the night was though, probably the best, and everyone seemed so happy :D :D and definately good for a change from metro/monkey bar...

:) :p

Lurved it!

WOW,
what can i say, think you have all covered it,especially IRISH (hit the nail on the head there buddy;) ).
I had a ball, despite my injuries stopping me from hitting the dance floors! (too hot anyway)it gave me the chance to walk around and meet people, take photo's and appreciate the event. While i was outside most of the night a thought came to me,where else can you go to something so fun, meet new people and yet trust them totally straight away?=D
I won't even attempt to talk about each of you as i would'nt know where to start, i think your all fantastic people and have soooo much luv for you all(especially you IRISH;) )
Anyway guys,girls and H@ndo:p i will see you all again really soon,till then look after urselves:D

*anyone who does not have the addy of my pics please PM me for it*

Respect and hugs.....Rush.

OOPPPS!............ hehe thats funny wat was meant to be a compliment worked out as an insult! aaaw sorry chickadees!

That's it !!!

I'm taking my ball and going home

32423crying_baby.jpeg

Last edited:
Young man! u march yourself to that corner and stand there and think about what u have done!

I was too concerned with the real music to pay any attention to the cheesy house goin' on upstairs.
=D
In all honesty I went up there 'round 5 and it appeared to be pretty funkin', not really my scene though so I can't give an honest opinion.
Ask someone who was drinkin', i'm sure they'll tell you it went off.
;)
PEACE

8) is someone looking for a bite 8)

Nice "try" K/T .............Nice Try =D

He was too busy twirling his "gLoW StIx" , eating "cHuPpA cHuPs" and running around huggin people with his shirt off ..................Mwhahahahaha !!

h@ndo

Sorry dude, twas a joke.
I do actually like the housey-style, electroclash as you call it.
I was just takin' the piss, I should have added a few more =D's.
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who saw his set, most of the people I was with were either at the Ferry Corsten Arena or the DnB Arena.
:\
And dude, My being annoying is why i'm so loveable... who wants some dickhead who agrees with everything the masses say?
;)
BTW, H@ndo eats it (it being penis' =D)
PEACE

Ha Ha

Killing_time said:

BTW, H@ndo eats it (it being penis' =D)
PEACE

:( Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of cock..... and you said you enjoyed it :(

Sorry IRISH

It's OK Hunny Bunny he payed me for it......... how else was I going to afford your xmas present AND pay your mum the money I owe her for that Crack ? :\

I'll make it up to you ;)

h@ndo

Hey RoXzEE you still wanting that good ol' ass fucking on the weekend ? ......... I'm not the jelous type your boyfriend can watch !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.