Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Sci-Fi Summer Sound System - REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a night hey!

I managed to spend most of night in the dnb room... sweaty slippy floors, crazy heat conditions (yes where was the *temporary aircon*) .. but some wicked music been played. Makoto impressed but i had to escape after a bit for a breather.

Adam F n fresh were easy my favourite of the night. Really got into it ... very heavy bass .. the floor was shaking. Maybe a little bit of overuse of the lighting ... the sun was coming in heaps after 5ish and the lights were a getting annoying.

I ventured out to see part of ferrys set but really could not get into it.
And saw a few mins of Tayo befor having to run off to meet someone.

I had planned to check out adam freeland but from what i've been reading .. i guess i made the right choice. He'll be back soon anyways .. but i wont be missing andy c .. to see him ;)

Good to meet the new BL crew. Rubberducky your such a sweetie!

Red Koi and KT it was a pleasure as always to see you again. Fresh went off! Who was the guy with you? I saw him in there a fair bit .. but had no idea who he was (sorry if i did meet you and forgot). I also may have spotted pinkness on the dancefloor at one point :)

Maniia .. what a well timed meet hehe. Have fun in germany!

Glad I got the chance to see biski and fluffy before they headed off :) and was intro'd to Insecurity.

Sorry if i didnt hang about anywhere too long, the dance floor was calling me.

Who were the two guys who let that bug crawl near me!?!?! Ahhh that was a huge friggen weird thing.

h@ndo was there? That cracker mofo. Woulda been good to see him.

Again so shattered I had to work this particular evening... I would have loved to have let the hair down and partied hard, but it was tough to get enthusiastic after a dual-shift workday of over 13 hours :)

Xmas drinks will be a different affair... oh yes....

Hey all, sorry for such a late review, just only got out of my coma,,,,hehe

Wow firstly i cant believe how many people were there, it was soo funny, to think where we parked our car at 10 and trying to find our car among thousands was a great head ache at 6am.

I had a great time meeting all da fellow bluelighters. But i think my regret was not spending more quility time wif yas all, i was just all over the place. coudlnt sit down for 2 minutes.

KILLING_TIME. hahahaha spun out man.....i had no idea you were a guy,,,,,however you were a true champ.....made me feel welcome and thanx for da burgers dude,,,,,hehe i got a bit greedy :)

IRISH you defiantly live up to your reputaion, the funniest guy i know. "and no!, i dont have a fetish for little rubber ducks" HAHAH

RED_KOI, the one who i was most looking forward to meet. You are defiantly a true gentleman and would love to have another dance.

Gilly_WIN Nice to ya beutiful eyes, (or wot was left by ya pupils) hehehe, you are a very genuine sweety, and you looked as pretty as your photos.

Rushraver - Plue Sensual, cheers for da shirts dood and plur thanx for all da hugs, they were awsome.

ANd last but not least
ROXEE- BESTA- KEEGAN- ERIC. what would be a rave without you guys, roxee for bein so brave to work at 9 after rave, keegan my girlfriend sister likes ya hehe, and besta you know you are da man.

sorry for the long post, but i had a awsome time and i thought ferry coston rocked belomont race course.

Great night ppl, but i thought it would be with the great DJ's and all the BL'ers going, and that venue has alot of potential if the air-con was fixed up....

All in all enjoyed it heaps and ur all a great lot of ppl, hope to catch up with ya's all again soon.

:D
:p
:)

I hate you all, well i dont, but i do only coz i couldnt go, and its all your fault, while im here i have to say the pics are funny and more funnier, all the posts are great, makes me hate yous even more, catchyas on the flipside :)

wow that took me ages to read tha how did you guys find the energy!! im still 8(

THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUCH A WIKED NIGHT and from what i can remeber i spent most of my night on the cement stairs and walking around went for a few dances but it was too hot the trance and DnB were awsome the after party in north bridge was a little bit of a let down but was spent with good people so thats all right

Hehe well my turn

Rubber_Duck your a legand man alwas fun to hang out wit and gona see ya soon!!!!

Killing_time haha you funny funny man wiked to go out with ya again its been to long!!!!

rushraver Haha crazy wiked night man the shirts were awsome had so many people ask me where i got it from!!! It made my night and well done with the pics!!!

plur Alwas awsome seeing you :) and thxs for the after billys in da moring your a god send! and looking forward to seeing you and rush again =D

roxxy silly penguin.......:p

Eric maaaannnnnnnn wiked night even if i was a little moody on the train ride home hehe sorry man need ZzzZZzzzZZZ and thxs heaps for coming and not piking like ya bro luv ya man!!!!!

Red Koi MAN we finally meet up at a rave after how many trys!!! your a legend and gona have to meet up soon :p

And to every one else who i missed thx for a wiked night and will hopfully be seeing ya at breakfest yay =D!!!!!!!!!

few pics =D
45307sci_fi1-med.jpg

45307sci_fi_2-med.jpg

45307sci_fi3-med.jpg

the rest will be on my gallery!!

Last edited:
ANYONE NICE ENOUGH???

Howdy party people.
Recieved a message from a mate on Sunday explaining that his car had been broken into and all the wonderful signatures he collected were STOLEN.
Anyway, these fuckin' thieves stole a whole bunch of shit and in turn he asked if it would be possible for me to him the "biggest favour" and "get into contact with the bluelight ppl n c if they have any adam f, fresh, or makato autographs they'd be willing 2 give up?"
Obviously this is a big ask but I just thought I'd put the word out and see if anyone would be kind enough.
There is no obligation to do it on my behalf, as I know everyone would be happy to give up anything for ol' K_T =D, but if y'all have doubles or anything i'm sure he'd be stoked.
Anyway, FUCK SCI-FI WAS GREAT
=D
PEACE

Here's a picture that the vodafone people took of me (middle), my boyfriend, roshy (right) and another friend :)

56696sci-fi1-med.JPG

Dude's how much did Sci-Fi rock was great to have met u all.Only thing that pissed me of was that H@ndo found me and followed me to the secret meeting spot,we have to stop invitin him out,but its all good when he wasnt lookin he's Mrs kept touchin me in my special spot:p

K_T:Chiggity-chiggity-chiggity-chiggity-Bahhhh.Nuf said my friend.

Rubber_Duck:Can u say "DUCKFUCKER".U rock man love ur work see ya at the next event

RushRaver:The biggest man in the hole damn town....(he showed me in the toilet).Cheers for lookin after me in my moment of need you are a true friend:)

PLUR: Dude's did ya no that Plur is irish and i am spanish:)U rock baby u give the best hugs%)

BestA, Erikhimself(posthore) & Roxzee:U guys rocked my world see ya's at the next event

Cheers for the nite people hope to see ya's all soon

*IRISH* said:
Only thing that pissed me of was that H@ndo found me and followed me to the secret meeting spot,we have to stop invitin him out,but its all good when he wasnt lookin his Mrs kept touchin me in my special spot:p

^^ Yeah I know she said she touched it like 5 or 6 times and still couldn't believe it was so small !! %)

P.S. You should get yourself some cream for that rash before it spreads.

I feel my contribution to the meet-up was a real let down...
Didnt get to meet and chat with as much BL'ers as i wanted too...Sorry guys...must of been the most unsociable bL'er of the lot!
Next time...definitely next time...to those i did meet it wont b the last...looking forward to this summer! gonna be huge!!!

Seeyas all out there

Hey ya guys, SCI FI totally went off!!!! All u guys made it the best nite and the effort that everyone went to with the t-shirsts was awesome!!! U peeps r the coolest!

Ferry Corsten was the highlight of my nite.... it was my mission to make it to the front row, and from then on I was totally trance-fixed!!! Wish I could rewind the night and do it all over again!

I spent pretty much all of the nite "Absolutely F*@#"( hey someone had to live up to the Perth Hardcore Crew reputation, although I do think Irish did come a close 2nd ;) )

H@ndo and Erin- it was great to see u guys again, next time I'm gonna come and groove with u guys in the DnB room, and i am such a knob for not recognizing u sooner Erin.... when u said hi it took me a few secs (well maybe a few minutes to figure out who u were and well that was at the end of the night :( .... truly munted!). Next time guys!

Irish - who of course is me and I'm from Spain, can't u tell... Spanish accent and all! Events are just not the same without u dude, u have an awesome kind of energy...... u is THE BIG IRISH (ummm.. SPANISH) FUNNY MAN!!!!!!;) Gr8 to meet Craig too.

Rushraver - Ummm, someone is tellin a lie... biggest man in the whole damn town ???? Ummm, yeh =D .... haha, thanx sweety for making all our hardcore t-shirts... u da best!

Jamie Oliver, Killing time - I can rememba seeing ur faces and giving u hugz but i really got no idea what i was sayin to ya, i have to pay a lil more attention next time. Great to get sweaty with yaz!! :eek:

Pickness , Roshy- we briefly met but we'll have to do a bit of groovin together next time for sure...... i lurved ur medic teddy....Obnoxious rules!

BestA - u rule this planet..... thanx for chillin out with us after, u r now officially my billy buddy. PS. I like u wearin ur sunnies, it cool %)

Roxzee - the coolest chick on BL, hope to hang out with u more at the next event!!

Benno23 - can rememba ur bro but not u.... hmmmm.. unreal massage!

All other BL's, great to meet up with ya,.... can't wait to do this again and probably not get so messed up :) Next time the after party will be at our house!!! Wooooooooo hooooooooooo!!! Til then party hard!!!!
=D =D =D

The nite went off. my head is still pumpin to the tunes and my body is feelin drained as. to everyone i meet that nite thanx it was the best. problem wont remember ur names( to much gear in the system) but i can never forget ur faces. hmmmmmmmmmmm i think sleep is in order now. terrible tuesday is at its peak. till then party hard perth hardcore crew :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Some more Phantasmic Photos Party People...
48843Bluelight_Crew.jpg

Am I the only one that recalls it bein' less dirty???
48843Sci_fi_060.jpg

I actually recall taking this photo... "OI, PERTH HARDCORE CREW!!!"
=D
(Sorry 'bout the quality, had to fuck around on Photoshop a bit :\).
48843scifi_crew_best-med.JPG

PEACE

sounds like a good time had by all!

any reviews on felix da housecat's set?

ps: h@ndo u crunchy nut - i was at mr scruff too:p

Status
Not open for further replies.