Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH-Rise' NEW Music Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

h@ndo

Bluelighter
This si for the peeps who go to Rise I'm not 100% sure on exact details however have heard this to be the case. Thought I'd let you know.

Mods - Please leave this up or move to Events if desired I thought it would be more likely to be seen in here that is all. :)

The "official line" as I have it:

R&B CENTRAL 'THE NEW HOME OF R&B' (Saturday 26th February 2005) R&B CENTRAL opens at Rise Nightclub this Saturday 26th February. With Western Australia's premier R&B lineup of Resident DJs Karl Blue, Ad Roc, Kyte Kutter and Danny Boi together with MC "X Factor" Rami and this week featuring special guests ILL ONES performing Live. Doors open at 10pm, entry is $10 before 11pm and $15 thereafter. Capacity is strictly limited so be early to avoid the queues. R&B CENTRAL is the new home of R&B

No more Doof Doof on Saturdays ??
:( =D =D ;)

weeeeeeeeeeek

i just can't have a jig to R&B, it's cos i'm white i know it. I got no rythm at all :(

wow... but rise.. was.... not like that... it was so, bang bang bang.... what are they trying to achieve?

pa, shma, i never liked it anyway....

Mind you, i can't remember the last time i went to James Street Nightclub (sp?)

meh schmeh

a lot of people will miss the old atmosphere .. i dont get into that music or go out enough to be one of them.

Its natural selection ... the weak die first. Enjoy it all while it lasts :)

But thats crap....

Now all those damm gurners will start popping up in the decent clubs =D

I've never been a regular or anything, only venturing in a half a dozen times. So Im not so sure it will be that big a deal to me personally. Some will certainly be devastated....

I know what Linus means though... I have trouble dancing to R&B... not that I can dance to ANYTHING but at least with a strobe light and some doof doof I look like just about everybody else that cant dance :p

Yeah, but it had to be expected that R&B Superclub would be moved, what with Metros being closed, and I don't imagine there would be too many clubs that could afford to lose their current clientelle (sp.).. that is other than Rise which, with reguard to alcohol sales, would profit greatly from an increase in [alcohol drinking] patrons.
Don't know if that made sense but yeah.
Meh.
I guess now it's either Heat, The Church or Ambar for all the Speed Freaks and Khandi Kids on a Saturday night.
:\ :)
PEACE

Killing_time said:
Yeah, but it had to be expected that R&B Superclub would be moved, what with Metros being closed, and I don't imagine there would be too many clubs that could afford to lose their current clientelle (sp.).. that is other than Rise which, with reguard to alcohol sales, would profit greatly from an increase in patrons.
Don't know if that made sense but yeah.
Meh.
I guess now it's either Heat, The Church or Ambar for all the Speed Freaks and Khandi Kids on a Saturday night.
:\ :)
PEACE

Your spot on there. Seeing how hugely popular metros was on a the weekends and how little money rise would make from anything but water bottles it wouldn't take much to tempt the management to make a shift with their music policy.

The chance is there to make a lot more money, the funny thing will be seeing all those slick fella's who like their booty shaking music walking up the stairs to rise with the stigma it has attached.

I might head down there so I can point and laugh ;)

I'd say 1234 needs to read the Aus Events Guidelines. pwned!! :D ;)

This doesn't belong here.

Thread Closed!!

DJC*

Status
Not open for further replies.