• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pub/Club goers this affects you!

the 3am lockout is not good tho. And i am trying to make him feel worried that the same thing will happen in melbourne and he will not feel so smug then he will be like oh perth im sorry please tell me how to prevent this i love u perth

yeah. the 5am is fine.
but the 3am lockout is definatley not what you want.

Outrageous! This will mean that we wont be able to club hop when a big event is on i.e Godskitchen/2 Tribes etc as its usually held over 2 venues i.e Metros and Monkey Bar. and it would mean no more early morning antics on the Nightrider!!!

people shood violently protest, even if we dont have an effect ive always wanted to be in a riot.

Doesnt bother me, Im usually tucked up in bed by 3am

*hobbles back to arm chair, removes false teeth**=D

Sigh :(

This makes security's job even harder. Toward the end of the night when we're all ready to crash out, patrons will undoubtedly (in their drunken/drugged state) become agitated and offended at refusal of entry. This often leads to resent and anger towared the establishment, the brunt of which is bore mostly by the door staff.

Moreover, it will lead to a downturn in profit for clubs which leads to less jobs, less entertainment and ultimately crappy venues :\

Yer Last night was a Prime example here in the nothern suburbs, i was at the carine and the overly packed club closed at 12, everyone walked out and huge trouble started, we all then crusied to scarbourgh, which about 400 people turned up at the door, pushing in of course,

Until everyone wasnt allowed in because one of the toilets over flowed and pretty much flooded the venue, hence huge fights and stupid behaviour in the warm kebab shops. *sigh*

But have to agree with your comments 100% Valetudo!

But then again if its been working in the Eastern states,

However i thought there wasnt allowed any under 18s to crusie around north bridge, and i still see 15yr old sniffing glue and stealling lollies from the buskers money hats!

Good to see you are missing us Witchy and Besta:p =D
I would have thought that the violence and trouble in Northbridge would have been much easier to control with ppl encouraged to stay IN the clubs, instead come 3am you will have drunk, rowdy ppl being locked out on the streets hmmmm good thinking...8)

If only I had something interesting to contribute in my first post in over a month...

Im with most of you... I dont see how a 3am lockout really helps the situation... but then again since when has the law ever really made a whole lot of sense??

Mabe we should all have a walk out at 3am on one particular night and loiter the streets of perth, rape and pillage in the village.... just a thought

and can we dress as pirates aaarrhhhhhh

but on topic: this sux and everyone should realise that if this gets through i'm sure it won't be long till its 3am close and a 12 pm lockdown