Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills update 4/04/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Distinct differences?

Reactions to your tester ;)

Tell your DD that you've heard there's a bunk lot going round, and that you'd much appreciate it if he could let you test one then and there.

If he says no, then tell him you ain't interested.

A pill being "smacky" really depends on your set and setting!

A high dose of MDxA can allow you to be dancing around, loving every minute of the multisensory orgasm - or it can sit your ass on a couch and bask in the warm fuzzies :p

bill joe said:
^Please refrain from using the word "smaky"

Plently of other words such as monged. We do not need more people misinterpreting the meaning of smaky as a pill that contains herroin.

Sorry about that, within my social group, it is see as quite acceptable to use this term. obviously not here.

thinkingwelfare said:
Hey guys,
Just able to get my hands on some Green Mitsis, although im aware of a bunk lot going around, any distinctive differences i can look out for?
cheers

i aquired a bunk lot.. they looked the same but the tester was the only thing that would tell the differance between the two.
i mean i looked at the bunk one and said "ohhh they are different to the last one i held and consumed"

i will post some pics of the bunk lot, and u will see you are unble to tell the differance.. just test them and be safe!

thinkingwelfare said:
Hey guys,
Just able to get my hands on some Green Mitsis, although im aware of a bunk lot going around, any distinctive differences i can look out for?
cheers

Slightly domed with a 'v' style groove, they are the goods!!

(you're looking at the pill from the side)

Score starts out wide, and narrows down as it goes deeper into pill.

Same as the red mitsis from last yr

yeh, these ones i did have. same sort of features, chemical odour and taste. was ok, made time fly, not too lovely and not too dancy, it seemed just pretty mellow all over, a bit speedy tho. the come down aint bad at all. just tired. all in all, an average pill. nothing to write home about but bearable. bout half as good as a green mitsi

puppetman said:
yeh, these ones i did have. same sort of features, chemical odour and taste. was ok, made time fly, not too lovely and not too dancy, it seemed just pretty mellow all over, a bit speedy tho. the come down aint bad at all. just tired. all in all, an average pill. nothing to write home about but bearable. bout half as good as a green mitsi

Sorry i am lost, which pill are you talking about, the biege lexus or somethingelse

IMO the lexus would probably be a good first timer pill...

Not too strong, but very enjoyable and lasted a good while.

I hadn't had a pill in a fair while so my seratonin was in a good way :p

I didn't want more than one, though I did take it at like ~1:30

To compare, the Orange Butterflies left me sorely wanting after that intense peak faded most quickly!

They also *seem* fairly consistent, from reading PR.

Just don't take them on a raped stomach ;)

Guys we've got a bit of competition now with a very decent Melbourne pills thread here too. Lets prove that we're much better on this side of the country at collecting all the information when reporting on pills and keep the Perth Pills No. 1 :)

hey fellas just reading whats going around for future occasions, was wondering if there is any way we could make like a fortnightly review or somthing of what seems to be going around just to keep easier tabs on things. just a suggestion tho.

If thats what you want here I'm not going to stop you doing it :)

anyone head of the green doves making a comeback or is there a new batch?? ive heard of some going around i think they were back around chrissy

I would say they're a newy...

Back around xmas, IMO the pills were "shorter"...

Had a bit of MDA in 'em, so I enjizzled ^_^

Blue mercedies

Colour: light blue with white flecks throghout.
Logo: Mercedies logo , not exactly central on the pill face.
Shape: Round pill, two flat faces.
Dimensions: 8.5mm x 3mm
Edges: Slight bevel on both sides.
Score: no

Hey guys,
just curious. has anyone actually taken the bad batch of green mitsis? and if so what effects did it have?
Hope this is within guidelines for a question..
cheers

yea i did take one of the bad mitsis, as did my friend on a different occasion. it appears they are mixed with the lighter ones being the "good ones". Well so my mate tells me.
There is a new batch arrived in perth recently, and these appear to be exactly the same as the green mitsis mentioned in theis thread, and they appear to be the good batch of mitsis. i had one friday, and pretty typical results. i must say the onset was about an hour (LONG TIME) and the peak was around 2hrs..
i cant really comment on the effects, as i was smoking weed through out the evening.

The bad green mitsis just dont do fuck all. nothing.... no real peak, just abit of a minor rush and then thats it. :(
Probably just an uneven distribution of MDMA in the pill paste before it was pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.