Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - UPDATE 27/05/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys... could you try to be more descriptive? Telling us that you were "pretty fucked" doesn't give much info. It would only take a couple of sentences to describe the way the drug felt; if you're experienced and certain of the contents in retrospect, then even saying "suspected to contain MDMA" would be better than "i was fucked", which could mean anything.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
BigTrancer said:
Guys... could you try to be more descriptive? Telling us that you were "pretty fucked" doesn't give much info. It would only take a couple of sentences to describe the way the drug felt; if you're experienced and certain of the contents in retrospect, then even saying "suspected to contain MDMA" would be better than "i was fucked", which could mean anything.

BigTrancer :)

Big trancer , im gathering your talking about my last post. I did not add much because i did a full report on the last post of page 3. Hope that helps :D

joe

My comment was originally addressed to hee and was intended to be posted directly under his post. But, it took me a few minutes before I hit submit, and I saw three more posts had arrived in the interim, another of which included the "I was fucked" terminology, so I went back and readdressed the post as a general comment. I think the perth pills threads have come a long way, largely thanks to your efforts billjoe, but I wanted to encourage everyone to maintain the high standard.

BT :)

i was just saying that i found that i was more 'fucked' on the pandas and blue dolphins, in comparison to the tridents. although i found that the tridents were quite good.

BLUE DOLLARS

COLOUR: medium blue colour with white speckles
LOGO: dollar sign $
SHAPE: round
EDGES: bevelled on both sides
DIMENSIONS 8mm X 5mm
SCORE: Yes
TEST: Marquis tested - rich purple to black, suspected contents MDMA
RATING: 8/10

These were an awesome pill. Definate happy, loved up pill. Found quite a few people had these on the weekend so maybe there is a new batch??? Very clean and definate MDMA effects. Lots of jaw clenching. Only needed one for the whole night and took it in halves, and the same with the rest of the crew I was with (after this experience I have now convinced some people to taking their pill's in halves unlike some of those piggies out there, he he =D ). An easy 4hr peak. Dancy (feel da music), huggy, and an all round good feelin' pill.
:) :D =D

Attachments

• blue dollar.jpg
    blue dollar.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 65
Hey nice report ^^

Also heard from another bluelighter that they had some blue dollars so maybe a new batch or someone just kept a shitload for a rainy day. Hope i will be able to get my hands on some

Again good report ,
Joe :D

14.gif

Yellow Panda

SHAPE : Large round pill, flat top and domed bottom. Logo on the flat side.

DIMENSIONS : 9mm x 4mm (Outer dome )

COLOUR : Bland yellow with dark grey specs , the yellow is very faded.

LOGO : Nice imprint of panda logo

EDGES : beveled edges on logo side.

SCORE : No.

TEXTURE : extremely well pressed pill, very hard.

TASTE : Strong and bitter chemical taste.

Tests : Marquis - purple to black

Rating : N/A
Havnt consumed. Will report back on saturday or sunday about how they go.I know there have been many reports on this already ,but i guess the more the better.

Keep droppn'
joe

Last edited:
bill joe said:
Beige Trident

SHAPE: Large round pill, flat top and bottom. Logo on one side, scored on the other.

DIMENSIONS: 8mm x 4mm

COLOUR: Biege, with golden and purple/black specks throughout.

LOGO: Well defined inprinted 3 pointed trident/pitchfork

EDGES: beveled edges on both sides.

SCORE: Yes.

TEXTURE: extremely well pressed pill, very hard.

SMELL: Strong aniseed smell.

TASTE: Strong and bitter chemical taste.

Score : 8.5 / 10

Can feel effects within first 20 minutes but you fully peak after about an hour. Once i reached the peak i basically was rushing for 4 hours , occasionally dancing when i could manage ahaha. Could not keep my eyes still , were wobbling like mad!. I also threw up after about 1.30 hours into the pill which is good cause i didnt lose any of the pill and shows that it was a large dose of mdma.
Defently recommend these.!

100% agree with you there

these pills seemed to last quite a long time in comparison to others around at the moment .. dropped at 4:00am and was still getting rushes at 9:00am. I did feal a little nauseated at some stages though, but nothing too much to worry about. :)

Both times i had the tridents on 2 seperate w/e's, they just made me feel sick and they really did put me on my arse but in a sleepy way i fell asleep on these pills alot. I didnt really feel too 'fucked', didnt get any eye wobbles or anything. I dont know if they were the same batch as the ones you are talking about, but they sound the same from the decription . Anyone else find they felt like this of tridents? my friends who had these also felt the same as me... =(

I'm with hee on this one, they didn't really do a lot for me - or either of my friends, of which a few have only had pills once before (so hardly any tolerance!). No eye wobbles, no dancey loved up feeling, just a lot of chatting. Quite disappointed really, but such is life I guess.

Least the tridents are nice and clean... had about a 2.5hrs roll on them.. felt fairly off my chops at times..

Can anyone report on yellow smiley's yet? Fairly thick and smell a bit... anyone?

I'm planning on having a big one this wkend And I wanted to know what is the best pill going round Perth at the moment?

i had blue $ a fair few months ago, and still would stick buy them as the best going round .. if you can get your hands on em. Followed by panda's.

What about blue dolphins? As I saved one or two when they were out as I loved them and I wanted to know if I should stick with blue dolphins or if I was missing out on something better?

From reports i would say it would either be pandas , dolphins or dollars , this is open to subjection though , really depends on the person , place , tolerance etc. You should do fine with the dolphins.

Thanks guys!! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything!! :)

Hmm pretty sure there are Red Diamonds out now , sorry for the lack of info and all. Heard about these from 2 different people , the one who had dropped them said they were a waste of time. I know not very satisfactory but thought i should atleast post, a full report on these by someone would be most appreciated

Keep droppin
joe

Status
Not open for further replies.