Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 30/1/04 [UPDATED 12/2/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equal to 1.5 clovers =)

As for astro^boi... No, nothing similar.. Blue Diamonds left me with nothing but a scattered nastie comedown feeling.. These 69's leave you warm and fuzzy with no comedown to speak of. They are just what i've been looking for... definatley something to keep in the pantry for later commitments :)

I wonder how many are required for a 12 hr stint :)

Excellent news badbiki! I'm really looking forward to getting a hold of some of these.
=D

badbiki said:
Equal to 1.5 clovers =)

As for astro^boi... No, nothing similar.. Blue Diamonds left me with nothing but a scattered nastie comedown feeling.. These 69's leave you warm and fuzzy with no comedown to speak of. They are just what i've been looking for... definatley something to keep in the pantry for later commitments :)

I wonder how many are required for a 12 hr stint :)

thats exactly how the diamonds affected me!! i hated them!!
thanks for making the comparison, it helps me because i know your experience is the roughly the same as mine :)

That's odd maniia and badbiki, I found comedown on diamonds to be manageable and I thought they were a pretty solid pill - albeit shortlived.

Let's hope 69s blow 'em out of the water. =D

ok, 3 mates and I had a crocodile on saturday night, and they were great.
Good press, no score, 5-7mm wide.
Very clean, lovey pill, smooth peak and practically no comedown what so ever, just little vague feeling, and inability to sleep. Took about hour to kick in, with nice rushes, lasted good 4 hours. Great to have if you are with really good friends.
Two friends also had a yello 69 on saturday night, and said that they were good. Not as clean or strong as croc's or as good as the red 3's which they had the weekend before, but close, with eye wobbles. Syill a very nice lovey feeling.(perfect for valentines day)
None of us happened to have any bad comedown at all off these, and was able to sit, relax and chill afterwards.

I would rate these crocs as one of the top pills that I have had, and would be on par to the clovers, but not as strong as the red 3's.
hope this helps

I haven't tried the lacostes (crocodiles) but this seems to go against what most ppl are saying jenz. The red 3's are regarded as a 'better' pill and most ppl consider the 69s to be better again. The fact that your friends had 69s within a few days of red 3's, and seemingly lacostes, doesn't really give them a fair trial IMHO. If they said that they were 'close' to as good then they were probably better given the heavy prior use.

I agree with badbiki, the after effects of blue diamonds brought out the worst in my limited use, I wasn't having a bad time or feeling negative or anything, just had that completely stupid feeling I get when I'm really really really stoned, can't follow conversations and theres big black areas. I think I, as a person feel I need to be on top of things, so when cheeba or anything else turns me into that it really annoys me, so slow! so behind! So annoying! auugh :p

Please stop discussing pills that have not been around for about a month or 2. We all need information on the new pills going around like the blue motorolas.

Red 3's?
Yellow 69's?
Lacoste's?
Which ones top the list? A fair few varied reports on all. Though good to see that there are a decent amount of quality pills going around at the moment.

Just to let you guys know, ill be starting my "Fortnightly Pill Wrap" on the first of march :)

As for info on the Blue Motorolas
Colour: Aqua Blue with multi coloured specks throughout.
Desciption: Hard pressed pill with a large strong motorola logo imprint. Scored on back with bevels on on both sides.
Size: 9mm x 4mm
Tested: Mandelin - Purple to black over 12-15 secs
Rating: 7/8
Picture Here

The above info was gathered from Pillreports and is taken from a sydney poster. Thanks to "oldtimemuncher" for his efforts.

Hey urahoe , can i just ask where abouts did you get that rating from. Last i checked old time muncher did not consume the pill.

I would be happier to see confirmed perth reports before assuming the same batch east and west,things can vary a lot state to state, if they are then ignore me :)

Just a note on 69's if anyone is still curious. Having consumed a few of these(what do u expect,they are so good!),i have noticed that if i take them when i am tired they amplify it, however if i am rested they are the best,love the rushes,you almost don't want to talk because you are too busy "feeling" it. I did get jaw clenching,eye wobbles and the rest too.(they are damn strong, halves work well)You can't help dancing either,they are not speedy at all,you just become one with the music,even when you think it is over and rest,if you hear music you are drawn back too it....anyway thats my thoughts...see you all at Labour day=D

Warning Second hand info

My mate had blue motas on the w.end and described them as being a decent, but shortlived roll. have rolled with him many a time and believe he is a good judge of pills, i thought i would add this as not much is known bout these yet. He also mentioned they were large and IMO 9mm*4mm is on the larger side of pills so it sounds as if they are the same batch as the ones over east but i could be wrong.%)

bill joe said:
Hey urahoe , can i just ask where abouts did you get that rating from. Last i checked old time muncher did not consume the pill.

Correct, he hadn't consumed them. He gave an 8 due to the EZ results, which IMO is high considering he didnt try 1 first hand. There are a couple of replys to his post and 1 of them gave a rating. SO.. That is how i gave it 7/8 going by the responses. %)

Read it.. I will personally be testing one of these tonight and the description made by muncher from sydney has this pinger down to a T. Expect a full report early sunday morning by myself or J0YR1D3.

I received reports of Beige A's (aka Lexus') arriving in Perth. Can anyone verify this/ post a report on these in Perth? They have been getting 'rave reviews' (excuse the pun ;)) over east. Comments?

Urahoe said:
As for info on the Blue Motorolas
Colour: Aqua Blue with multi coloured specks throughout.
Desciption: Hard pressed pill with a large strong motorola logo imprint. Scored on back with bevels on on both sides.
Size: 9mm x 4mm
Tested: Mandelin - Purple to black over 12-15 secs
Rating: 7/8
Picture Here

The above info was gathered from Pillreports and is taken from a sydney poster. Thanks to "oldtimemuncher" for his efforts.

^^^ I stand by this post. Clean dancy pill with little to no comedown. Found it easy to fall asleep afterwards and no scattered feeling the day after. Took around 45mins to come on but wasnt an intense peak, seemed to be a slow release pill that just kept you up there instead of zooming through and leaving you like you have just been hit by a car; so in saying this i wouldnt call it a strong dose of MDMA but sufficient none the less. I would recommend for first time users as it isnt harsh. Regular users may need 2, as would be the case for me, but 1 was fine considering i didnt want a big night out anyways.

I have good sources saying there are brown supermen over here aswell as beige clogs and from what i have seen and heard supermen are good and the clogs would be better off going back to holland.. I will keep you all informed.

I got 3 words fo ya - Keep it Real

White Clogs/Shoes

Okay, in all honesty you would have to be a fucking dickhead to even consider buying a pill called a 'shoe', thus, I AM A DICKHEAD!
I was SO desperate to have a good night out last night I thought i'd give them a go despite the pillreports "2" they were given.
DO NOT BUY THESE PILLS!
Seriously, you would be better off buying some panadol and dropping it before going out.
I can't be bothered quoting the pillreps statement (Sorry, WAY too pissed.. god bless the Cott =D) but if you even consider getting these pills check out the report on there.
Still can't believe I bought these pills after the report.
Anywaze, despite my stupidity, DO NOT BUY THESE PILLS!
Got nothing out of them.
Even if you are desperate, don't waste your money.
I guarantee you'd be better off having a night on the piss then wasting your hard earned cash on this SHIT!
That is all.. Hope everyone had a good weekend, as I didn't.
PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.