Perth Pills - 30/1/04 [UPDATED 12/2/04]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urahoe

Bluelighter
Just A Quick Summary of the old Perth Pills thread

Clovers
Colour - Beige with grey/dark specks
Description - Hard pressed pill with four leaf clover press on 1 side and domed on the other side.
Tested - Mandelin: Purple instantly then faded to a dark black.
Rating - 7/8
Picture Here

Versaces
Colour - Beige/Grey with green/brown specks
Description - Fairly hard pressed with V/S on 1 side and "versace" on the other. Both sides beveled
Tested - Marquis tester purple then black in 3 seconds.
Rating - 6/7
Picture Here

Stars
Colour - Beige with light specks
Description - Risen star symbol on 1 side with a score on the other side
Tested - Not tested as yet?
Rating - 2/3
Picture Here

Apples
Colour - Light green with dark specks
Description - Wide pill with "Apple Mac" symbol on 1 side. Both sides beveled.
Tested - Marquis: Grey to Black
Rating - 1/2
Picture Here

Euros
Colour - Pink
Description - Well pressed pill with euro sign on 1 side and score on the back.
Tested - Marquis: Purple to Black in 6-8 secs.
Rating - 7
Picture Here

007's
Colour - Light Blue with white specks
Description - Smaller pill with indented 007 on 1 side of pill and score on back.
Tested - Marquis: Black in 3-5 secs.
Rating - 7
Picture Here

Thats just a quick summary of what is floating around Perth at present.

**Please Note** None of the tests were done by me. All information was obtained from the old perth pills thread and pill reports. Respect to the people who posted.

Last edited:
test kits

Just to confirm to all u biccie munchers - the dodgy hippie lady from Wanneroo (markets) does sell the test kits. Got one there recently. She said she can get different ones in. Got the Marquis tester. $30. Good investment!!;)

YAY for the dodgy hippie lady at Wanneroo!! she is useful for many things... telling you how to smoke your hash properly, how to use your meth pipe and now is permenantly stocking testers.

go dodgy hippie lady. =D

Cheers guys, reagent thread updated ;) Awsome listing Urahoe :)

Thanx apollo/fry. If u need it done again let me know. I enjoyed it and learned a few things aswell :p

White lips

Got some of these the other day. Very thin pill in comparrison to what has been going around.

Colour: Off white , not a dexie white , pill surface also looks crystaly if that is even a word.

Description : 8mm x 3 or 4 mm , set of imprinted lips on one side and just a cutting line on the other.

Not tested yet by an indicator nor have I dropped them yet however a friend has had them and said they are a very nice pill. I would expect these lips to be the same as the types going around the rest of Australia since new years as all reports describe these in the same way with exception to the 5 x 5 ones.

http://www.pillreports.com/images/largepills/35503.jpg - looks like this

Hope this helps others.

Last edited:
Heard from the grapevine that the lips are a European import and that a decent amount of them were circling around for a while in SA. Maybe they're making their way round to the other states now, which is good as they are a very nice pill. I had 2 in the space of an hour and was completely mashed for 5 or 6 hours.

Red 3's are back aswell.. exactly the same as the 3's that were going around before. Stock up while you can people!!

I also heard that green fish are back? This is just a rumour but if i hear news i will post up.

Happy Raving

Red 3's

Colour - Light red with dark black specs

Description - 8mm x 5mm , imprinted 3 logo on one side , no cutting line on the other side
Not tested by an indicator , Very good pill 8/10

watch out , just like the last batch of 3's , many people felt sick of these. Maybe due to the types of binding agents used?.

Last edited:
^ A large MDMA dose will cause vomiting in a non-tolerant user. It's usually not prolonged or drawn-out (IME) but instead comes on very suddenly just as the pill has been absorbed, about 40mins after ingestion.

BigTrancer :)

Urahoe: Uralegend.

I've been waiting for a knight in shining armour to do that for months now; so thankyou.

Whoever reported on the green apples in pillreports is an idiot. They look the same as I had around NYE and they are an easy 7/10 pill; better than playboys and yosemite sams.

The lips are interesting; everyone describes them as being totally "draining" following the experience and very very full on. What is interesting is several different GROUPS of people have independently chosen the adjective "draining" to describe them; and we all know what MDA is rumoured to be like in the aftermath.

For that reason and the various reports I have read im tempted to suggest MDA; or at least MDA content.
Hopefully i'll get access to one to do an Extreme test and get back to you but at the very least it is a definite MDA "candidate" until proven otherwise.

"Whoever reported on the green apples in pillreports is an idiot. They look the same as I had around NYE and they are an easy 7/10 pill; better than playboys and yosemite sams".

Sorry did'nt realise that i had to post 1300 odd times to qualify for an opinion. I am simply giving my opinion as well as photo and test results as per guidlines for reporting so that people can form there own conclusions, test showed light bubbling grey very slowly through to black,indicating possible DXM substance, so that is what i reported. The pink euro and 007 tested and posted at the same time had totally different results,starting purple and very quickly changed to black.Three of us were all affected in the same way,this was unlike any pills we have had, not an MDMA like substance,thinking your batch is a very different one.:(

Last edited:
i thought the reports you made on them were excellent rush. The pictures are very good quality, you did an EZ Test on all of the pills you tested and you gave YOUR opinion of them. Thumbs up for your efforts and i hope to see more of your pill reports in the future.

Urahoe said:
Red 3's are back aswell.. exactly the same as the 3's that were going around before.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
If these are the same as the ones that were around last year during the Sept/Oct period I am one VERY HAPPY MUNCHKIN, although I have some doubt these are EXACTLY the same as the old 3's
These were definately the best pills I have ever had (Note: I said "I" have ever had, not that these are the best or whatever... and I cannot compare these to Bacardi's or Green Armani's as I had neither [silly me... damn uni]).
I had one last year and was absolutely MUNTED! (although my tolerance would have been weaker than today.. but these were still VERY strong IMO).
I know some people reported sickness from these (as pointed out by the Infamous BT =D) but I just felt Extreme Wonderfulness.
Hmmm... I think i've had my say.
Party Hard and Safe and all that sturf!
PEACE

Biscuit said:
The lips are interesting; everyone describes them as being totally "draining" following the experience and very very full on. What is interesting is several different GROUPS of people have independently chosen the adjective "draining" to describe them; and we all know what MDA is rumoured to be like in the aftermath.

For that reason and the various reports I have read im tempted to suggest MDA; or at least MDA content.
Hopefully i'll get access to one to do an Extreme test and get back to you but at the very least it is a definite MDA "candidate" until proven otherwise.

After I had two on nye, I was hallucinating pretty heavily about 5 and a half hours after consuming my second pill when me and my mates were sitting down for a quiet bong after the festivities.

You could be right :)

the pills i got hold on the other nite were brown 3's. hard pressed unlike the orange or red 3's, and they had green specs in them. thought that it was just a lucky find to get a couple of these. but i will be very happy if they are back around town. amazing pills

Red 3's

asked dd for 6 bix for the weekend and what do i find in the bag?!?

5 x Red 3 (8/10)
1 x White WB (5/10)

shared around with friends and endedup taking one and a quater red 3's *
took the first half at around 4pm and it hit within 45minuites... Very luv'd up and a calm feeling washed over me:) Nice thing to note about these pills is that even off a half every 10minutes the feeling would increase for about 2.5hrs! did experience a bit of a sick feeling that im not sure was due to the mdma.. anyone who has put a 3 under thier tounge will recall that they are a bit slimey - unusual binder? dropped the next half around 8:30pm and just lost the plot! took another quarter at 9pm and i was trippin! most bizarrer hallucination for the next 4hrs.. won't go into detail but a top pill as we all know!

thumbs up:)

[edit] event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.