LOGO : Imprinted whale tail
EDGES : Slightly beveled
SCORE : No
TEXTURE : Fairly firm
TASTE : Bitter
TESTER : EZ-Test Mandelin - turned straight to black within a few second
Rating : 7/8 out of 10

42971.jpg

***My report but pic was thanks to Im feeling..

Green Euro

COLOUR : Lime Green with dark green and brown speckles
SHAPE : Round
SIZE : 8mm x 3mm
BEVEL : Top and Bottom
PRESS : Very firm press
LOGO : Standard Euro e
REAGENT TEST(s) : Mandelin - Purple/black with a green tinge on the outer ring of the test.
Rate : 7/10

attachment.php

***Information and thanks to linusSL, pic and thanks to Witch Doctor.

Beige A

COLOUR : Beige w/ Brown specs
SIZE : 6x4mm
LOGO : Capital A
REAGENT TEST(s) : Mandelin - Purple/black std MDxx reaction
Rate : 6/10

***Information and pic thanks to E-t4rd

Green Butterfly

COLOUR : Green w/ Brown specs
SIZE : 7x5mm
SCORE : Yes
LOGO : Butterfly
Rate : 7/10

Blue/grey dollars

COLOUR : Blueish Grey w/ few brown specs
SHAPE : Cylinder like
SIZE : 7x6mm
SCORE : Yes
LOGO : $ (dolar) sign
Rate : 8 to 8.5 / 10

Pink Batteries

COLOUR : Pinkish
SIZE : 7x5mm
LOGO : + and - outdented on oposing ends
SMELL/TASTE : Stink of aniseed and taste rank..
Rate : 8/10

Pink Diamonds

DIMENSIONS : flat pill - about same size as a blue dolphin - didnt get to measure
COLOUR : light pink, white flecks
LOGO : Diamond
TEXTURE : crumbly
TASTE : slightly bitter
Rating : 2/10

***Information and thanks to Sidwayz

White raver / Ninja

Name: White Raver
Colour: White
Size: 8.0mm x 4.9mm
Description: Bevel Top, Bevel Bottom, Score Bottom.

white.raver.jpg

***Information and thanks to Witch Doctor

Light pink cK

DIMENSIONS : 8 x 4mm
COLOUR : very light pink
LOGO : cK
EDGES : beveled top, dome bottom
SCORE : no
TEXTURE : firmly pressed
TASTE : n/a
RATING: 0 / 10 - KETAMINE!!!!!!!

***Information and thanks to Witch Doctor, look at witch doctors pic underneath the green euro

Beige Trident

SHAPE : Large round pill, flat top and bottom. Logo on one side, scored on the other.
DIMENSIONS : 8mm x 4mm
COLOUR : Biege, with golden and purple/black specks throughout.
LOGO : Well defined inprinted 3 pointed trident/pitchfork
EDGES : beveled edges on both sides.
SCORE : Yes.
TEXTURE : extremely well pressed pill, very hard.
SMELL : Strong aniseed smell.
TASTE : Strong and bitter chemical taste.
Score : 7 / 10

42357.jpg

***my report but pic was thanks to boof

Blue mx

SHAPE : Large round pill very flat top/bottom (well defined edges)
DIMENSIONS : 9mm x 4mm
COLOUR : Pale/Dark Blue with dark specs
LOGO : mx
EDGES : very slight beveled/indented edges
SCORE : Yes, very shallow
TEXTURE : Very hard well perssed pill, has a waxy type apperance
TASTE : Bitter, usual yukkie taste
Tests : Nope =(
Rating : 8/10- Beware,some are much weaker so i've been told.

45250DSCN0616-med.JPG

***Information and thanks to Badbiki, Pic and thanks to Maniia

Green Ladies

Logo :Small picture of a lady's profile sitting down (sorry dont know how else to describe it)
Colour :Light Green- you can barely see the colour difference
Rate : 0/10

***Information and thanks to Red Koi

Blue Ladies

Logo : Same logo as the green ladies but this time the ladies are smaller and back to back like a mirror image.
Colour :light Blue
Rate : 0/10

***Information and thanks to Red Koi

Orange Dolphins

Size:Small pill, prob similar to blue diamonds size.
Logo:Imprint of dolphin, as seen on recent blue & white ones.
Colour:pretty consistent orange colour.
Score: score.
Edges:No bevels on either sides.
Shape:Flat top & bottom, no doming.
Rate:5/10

attachment.php

***Information and thanks to doof doofer, pic and thanks to Rush raver

Blue DVD

Color: blue
Logo: DVD
Shape: round
Rating: 7

Link to report , Report by abcdEEEE

Best pill around - Blue/grey dollars
Source : E-t4rd
Integrity : I personally believe this guy is very reliable , knows what he is talking about.

What to watch out for:

Blue , green ladies
Blue Beakers
Pink cks
Orange Dolphins
Red diamonds

Other : Seems to be a mix in terms of strength within the Blue mx's , My one blew my socks off and pissed on the pandas but there seems to be some awfully weak ones in the batch too.

Keep droppin'
Joe

Last edited:
You rock bill joe :)
14.gif

How about we all try to put in this much effort =D

.... and everyone should get a tester from enlighten if they don't already have one.

Last edited:
Very nicely done, is it just me or is the pill udate/report thing really strong in Perth compared to other places?

i think us perth ppl do a pretty good job :)

anyway, just to confirm what has already been posted. white whaletales. comsumed on the weekend, not tested :( look the same as the ones posted just above, but id give them more of a 7/10 than a 7-8/10 as posted above.

anyhow, ill try get a nice pic of them, and post it up here b4 the end of the weekend :)

Yes, yes...very well done indeed.
I'll be on the lookout for a few of these for an event here in perth soon

bill joe, i think for your next report you should personally test every biccie =D

hehe, just joshin'

keep it up

Has anyone seen the Grey Beige dolphins and has got a pic/comment on them ? They are much smaller than the light blue dolphins. My mate had extreme eye wobbles with these and from what he said, classic MDMA effects.

Also another batch of Blue Dolphins, yes they are blue, but I haven't got any other info except they are pretty good.

About the Blue MXs, can someone post up a pic of the two colour differences?? If they have them.

The Perth Pills Thread

Very nicely done, is it just me or is the pill udate/report thing really strong in Perth compared to other places?
It always has been - and that's great - the Perth Bluelighter's were the first to "invent" a thread for all pills in a particular city (rather than just requests for individual pills).

It was first done several years ago and cemented itself as a Perth tradition. The other states have tried to emulate but never quite replicated. The first attempt I could find was started by Pacman way back in 18/11/99: See - "The beginning"
He along with entropope made the Perth BL threads what they are today - hats off if you guys are still out there somewhere.

By mid 2000 it became established but not yet a formality: See -"The Development but quite clearly ignorance is bliss" (Pink hearts - very yum)
This one finally got to 3 pages. (now we get 6) Wow looking back its amazing how much you realise you DIDNT know. 4 years ago if you had a pill that was slightly "stoney" it was assumed to be MDEA. Now I know better that it rarely exists. We also were far more haphazard it seems too - half those posts would be banned today. Funny hey. ;)

It used to be a struggle to find an MDXX pill - nowadays they are everywhere although the dosage has become questionable - I'm assuming due to more local pill pressers making pills from imported powder rather than the situation several years ago as understood by most of those "not really in the know" (aka Bluelighters/MDMA users) where a supplier either imported pills or pressed speed/K bombs.

And in this thread from June 2000 on Page 3, our first ever WA Moderator (entropope) had this little exchange with the first ever Australian moderator (Johnboy) about whether or not we could start having threads soley for Perth pills: See -"The Request"
Johnboy:i'll close this if someone starts a new one... 50 posts seems enough...i reckon make sure they are all called "perth pills" so as to make searching for em easy...makes me wonder why there isn't a "sydney pils" thread.. or a melbourne one.. hmmmm
entropope: johnboy can we have a forum just for perth pills?
So from that day on Perth BL's have refined the Perth Pills thread into its current form which the likes of Fry_d, Urahoe and Bill Joe (and scanners) have made into an artform. Hats off to all Perth BL's past and present. :D

Meanwhile Green Butterfly gets a 7/10 from me and thats saying a fair bit after what I've recently claimed. They are probably the best of the bunch atm it seems from other people's reports unless you can find the grey dollars and excluding the good MX's because no one knows which ones they are. :\

Last edited:
It's pretty safe to say that the only diference of the two MX batches seems to be the press.
The original batch were quite well pressed, clear logo's and a really easy to see score on the back. The ones we saw last weekend were almost the exact opposite. It wasn't a bad high but the dosage shouldn't have been that high to get there.
If anyone IS lucky enough to find dollars my hats off to you. for the rest of us its just scratching around right now :\
still my friends are trying the blus DVD's this weekend so we will see how they go.

Thanks for the step back in time Biscuit.

You Perth BLers are definitely trend setters =D

hahaha its just that WA is so boring that everyones off their face :D

White Dome

Dimensions: sorry no dimensions, ther were roughly the same size of the light blue dolphins currently circulating

Colour: white, brown speckles
LOGO: none
Edges: no bevel
Score: No
Texture: Quite hard, no chips were noticed
Taste: Bitter
Rating: 5/10

sorry i didnt test these. they felt like a pretty weak pill, no really noticeable peak. just a nice cruisy feeling, this due to a low dose of mdma (i suspect) i wouldn't bother buying these again.

they were also referred to as ovalteenies and amsterdams, and sound similiar to a report for perth and brisbane under white amsterdams.

WARNING: Green Diamond

i dont have any pill details besides the above, but have been told they are totally bunk, 2 people had them, A had 1 and B had 3 over the night, both reported feeling SFA :(

ill try get more details, but for now, make sure u all test b4 u buy these :)

I had half a White Dolphin (with dark blue specs) and I usually have 1/1.5 to have a good night. Dropped it, and it came on within about 15 minutes. Peaked fairly hard for a good hour and a half. No comedown either.

I didn't get to test it as it was a on the go buy.

They're the same size as the previous light blue dolphins and i noticed they had chipped off edges (bevel). Maybe bad transport.
They had a couple of dark blue specs on it.

These also had a score.

9/10 for half

Beige T / (Tridents)?

DIMENSIONS : 7mm x 5mm
COLOUR : Beige with browny golden specs
Shape : Double domed
LOGO : Imprinted Capital T
TEXTURE : Fairly firm, powder on the outside
TASTE : Bitter
TESTER : EZ-Test Mandelin - turned straight to black within a few second
Rating : 7 out of 10 (only had half so really dont know to tell you the truth)

Last edited:
White Suns. I was skeptical about these cos when i tested them it took ages to go dark purple. They are fukn good but, they are larger than average, no score, well pressed but the sun print looks a bit dodge. They lasted about 2.5 hours with strong visuals the whole time, so i think they are more mda based, light reflections of reflectors on the side of the road looked like lasers. id give 9 but cos didnt last long can only give about 7

also had a white sam. domed on one side, bevelled and print on other side.6.5/10

^^ Didn't last long? then I doubt it would be mda in the pill , its effects are felt for way longer than mdma.

^^ heh was just about to say the same thing bill :)

did u have the white sam on the same night? and if so how can u give a real accurate rating? and any more details on the sam?

had the sam on fri and sun on saturday. I didnt measure or test sam, its average size but. It kicked alright but didnt last long

Status
Not open for further replies.