Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 20/10/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHITE MERCS ARE SHITE

Had two of these couple weeks ago, did close to NOTHING
had another a few weeks before then too, did NOTHING

Its not my tolerence, i keep count of my pills and these were like my 9th pill. I wouldnt recomend ANY!

Green Armanis
I heard there is a new batch goin around perth at this point? Can anyone confirm this??? These were by FAR the best pills ive ever had. I would give anything to get another batch of these...

Last edited:
^^^ hmmm bit agressive there.
there must be a few batches going round then because these were fine, bit weak but still good. few of my mates had them aswell so my report is not absolute shit.

Have these new mercedes been tested? I know there was a batch of K bombs.

White/Grey Speckled Clovers.

have heard mixed reports on these, personally i found them quite good, with the usuall feelings, jaw clenching, quite extreme eye wobbles and chatty loved up feeling, the only different thing i found when compared to others i have had is the come up time, most of the time it takes me around 1/2 - 3/4 hour to come up, but these took around 1 1/2 hours, peaked for about 2 1/2 hours which probably isnt the best ive had, but it was quite intense i think, this was on a single pill, other reports i have heard is they havent done anything at all, some say could be tolerance, bit weird, i think they are as good as the green armani's from a month or two ago just not lasting as long, well for me anyway. anyone else got anything to report on these, same as the description in the above posts, and look exactly the same as the picture.

:D

ive heard alot of mixed reports about the clovers. sum ppl say that they didnt work or do anything at all while others think theyre the most wikked pill theyve ever had. im thinkin maybe they are they same batch but sumhow sum pills are better quality then others.

^^^^^
I too have heard mixed opinions of the clovers.
Also, be sure to discriminate between beige and white clovers.
Both have the wierd crappy specs but there is DEFINATELY a difference between the too.
Check out pillreps for more details.
There are comparison pics between beige and white.

Green Rolex - The ones I had were VERY weak.
I don't have a very high tolerance (I.E. Two pills usually gets me Fucked) but I took one and half (although after a Blue Diamond [which was possible K or PMA]) and it did nothing.
Numerous other mates I was with had between 2 and 4 pills each and said they did nothing.
Sorry I don't have a pic or any further details.
:\
IMO, avoid these as there are MUCH better things around.
PEACE

Clovers (Grey/white with grey/almost blue specs).

Were pretty big pills, and fairly wide (sorry for lack of measurements, but i wasn't the one testing them). These tested black with marquis, but the road test didn't rate too well. Friend who dropped them said they came on quite strong, and then wore off quickly leaving an unpleasant dull ache in his head and a highly dissasociated feeling. (Just to confirm DMcB's report of potential dodgyness)

Last edited:
anyone heard anything about versace's? i dont have any info on them unfortunately, mixed opinions on pillreports

I don't know what could explain the mixed opinions of clovers unless theres a mixed batch of identical looking pills or something else.

After trying one after some rolex's a few weeks back i was undecided on these pills, however taking only one recently i was fine for around 4 hrs. 1/2 hr come on, maybe 3/4 - 1hr peak then just quite up and happy for the rest of the time, slowly wearing off.

comparing thee to the greeen versace's of a while back i'd still have to go with the versace's.

Whats going on with the lollie market ??
Perth seems to be in a drought...
With crap quality pills hitting the streets...
there seem to be alot of differing pills going around...
But which ones are good...As in outstandingly good??
seems to be nothing at all...With all these mix reports...
Seems like the batches are mixed...
Some ok , some absolute shite

^ Maybe the quality has been good enough for enough months in a row... that some people have a tolerance to MDMA - that might explain the mixed reports...

BigTrancer ;)

just take alot at pillreports and all the reports for perth. were definitely in a drought. 8(

^^I beg to differ.

Remember kids it's not what you know it's who you know.

nuff said

Have these new mercedes been tested? I know there was a batch of K bombs.

The Merecedes pictured above are definately different to the K-bombs. The K-bombs had no score and were completely flat (top and bottom). They also had a very strong smell similar to that of licorice.

Last edited:
[Edit: Availability discussion removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
By going on the mixed reports of clovers most would think they are no good. But i have some which i would rate 7-8. Chunky lil things they are. Took 1 at around midnight, kicked in around 1 and i danced at my place of doof until close..

There are still some panthers floating around and IMO these were pretty good also.

Havent tried the versace's at all, but a good friend of mine has and reports were all good. Although he did have it after a clover he said it seemed to kick the clover in to some extent.

White Lips
Clovers - the ones I got were great
Green Aramanis
Yellow Butterflies << These are the Best around however the numbers are diminishing fast.

All rate about 7.5 - 9

Like I said it is WHO you know, I bet some pills come around that you will never see or hear of but others will.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.