Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 20/10/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the versaces going around are similar to the ones in the eastern states...
They seem to be decribed the same...But also have mix reports about them.

hey those cherries were very lovey pills..

had the most amazing time with them at my place of doof

actually missing six hours of my life somewhere because of them =D

if you can get a hold of them grab a load of them...

testing the harder pressed beige clovers this weekend, definetly two batches around, ones i have experienced previously were extremly crumbly, bad press, not much of an odur and a strange white colouring. Wasnt such a bad pill just didnt last that long, effects were strong for about 2 hours or so.. usual pill symptoms jaw clenching, eye wobbles, very loved up, just wish it lasted longer

the "stronger ones" seem harder, strong odur and a great clover press.. heard they are almost as strong as the blue diamonds from last year... will post report after doof session

These seem to be the only pill going around at the moment

the versaces arent that good, id save my munny for sumthing better. a fairly average pill, good for just cruising around and chatting to people.

^^ yeh the versaces are very cruisy...not much of a peak...rushes came in waves...
pill looked like the ones described on pillreports.
with a v/s on one side and 'versace' written on the other.

Should be a surge in consumption tonight, anyone else got plans for Australia day?

Thank god for keeping stock of the Blue Diamonds, still my favourite.

had to have 3 and half versaces on sunday to even get a mild peak... very average pill.. no loved up feelings at all... havin some weird hallucinations during the night which is something i dont usually have on pills..

wouldnt mind knowing what the test for these shows up as - as its not your typical mdma pill.

^^^^^
Yeah dude, i'm thinkin' the Versace might have had a bit of MDA in 'em... but who knows without testing.
IMO very average pill.
Also, the 'better batch' of clovers aren't as good as I remember.
Had 3 clovers *, was off my nut, had 2 and a half clovers and a whole Versace *, was fried but not to the level I had hoped.
Then again, this may all be attributed to an increase in tolerance (but still).
=D
Lets just all pray that something strong comes around sometime soon.
Party Hard (and safe... but hard :))
PEACE

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey Versace

I think we're all in consensus that the Versace's are only an average pill.
Previous drop was about 4 weeks prior, and the setting & environment were all conducive to enjoying a good mdma experience but found they were pretty weak.
Railed about 1/2 a pill to start, felt effects quickly - mood elevated to a mild degree, slight euphoria but it only lasted about 40 mins so lined up the second half & was just pretty cruisy for another half hour.
Dropped a full one not long after and didn't really get a proper peak - just cruised along for another 1.5 - 2 hours.
Although they appear identical in description from eastern states reports I cant imagine they are the same batch as the perth reports just don't compare.
If the diamonds were an 8, I would give these a 5.

Normally I'd not let a perth pills thread get to 3 pages, so if this gets to 10...8o

Could I ask someone with a bit more time than me to summarise anything fairly recent and informative into a new thread. Cheers :)

Umm I did a report on pill reports about the versace but left the suspected contents as MDMA, but would also agree with the possability of MDA.

My guess is it is low dosage of MDMA and a low dosage of MDA, reason being i got the loved up bit first which was quite short lived, then almost completely came back to a normal state before it picked back up again but with quite a different feeling that lasted a lot longer.

Luckily for me, despite being 85Kg and 6 foot tall I dont require much to be impressed by a pill. So for me it was quite good, I probably coulda got almost as much outa half.

Status
Not open for further replies.