• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[PERTH] Park Life @ Deen - 25th September

Yeah i wouldve thought she'd be MCing over pilgrem... yet they didn't bill them as playing together! Its the same here in sydney .... theyre billed separately .. strange!!

astro^boi said:
MC h@ndo spat some dope rhymes! Cheers 4 that mate!!! ;)

LOL fuck yeah he did %)

Top Nite, Freestylers went off dropped some wiked tunes and some top dnb tracks which was just want i needed.Wasnt a fan off the Dean to small to many people,needed some grass to sit down and rest at times but ya cant have everything.
Big ups to H@ndo & Astro Boi !!! always madness when guys are around =D

I'm kind of riled that they shut the Deen off immediately after the last outside set failed. I missed out on the last hour of my event because they didn't have the capacity and I was enjoying it too much outside to leave early. I'm pretending it wasn't anything special inside. :p

I am especially angry that some cheating hobag bartender tried to charge me $14 for a bottle of water! Right, just because I'm at a rave and buying water doesn't mean that I'm off my chops and thus thinking 'ooh, shiny!' instead of counting my change.

Must seperate my feelings about the venue from the event. All of the acts I saw were spot-on brilliant!

I'm not letting this thread end without NU-MARK getting a mention. G-O-L-D-E-N!

At the brisbane parklife dj sneak did a bit of the dj'ing for mc chicaboo to mc over me tinks, Can't be sure tho....Was quite of my face! Hynrid was an absolute stand out for me at bris parklife, Never heard them b4 and they where fucking awesome! Nu-mark was good but a speaker blew up half way thru his set which fuckd the rest of it, But he was wicked, Came out into the crowd having a chat and what not, got my photo with him. Wicked guy!
Freestylers where gr8 too!
All in all, 1ST parklife for brisbane and i hope it's not the last...

roshy...a friend and i snuck back into the dean after freestylers ended...how naughty...and yeh it was nothing special really...

vickers said:
roshy...a friend and i snuck back into the dean after freestylers ended...how naughty...and yeh it was nothing special really...

vickers check ya PM's