• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - MoS 'The Annual' - Metro/Berlin/Rise - 28th Oct

eeek! i may have to give up my ticket to my housemate! i'm totally run into the ground with uni. rehearsing for 3 plays and still trying to pass is verging on totally shit! that night i rehearse 11-5 work 6-12 and then have to party until i rehearse the next day at 11 - ALL without any drug assistance! i don't know if i can do it....

but i REALLY want to see digweed!

ARGH!

I wasnt planning on this but it seems some younger siblings of mine have decided to attend thier first dance event... I couldnt miss seeing that =D

See you all there... probably with a few youngsters in tow with that 8o look on thier faces ;)

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

4 sleeps!

Only a couple more sleeps to go now. The gators are pink and fluffy, the pacifier and medic teddy's ready to doof ;) =D ;)

Kids today wouldn't know decent music if it jumped up and bit them in the ass =D

One sleep to go kiddies ;)

i finish work at midnight then i'm on the train! see you there goin nuts!!!

in da words of special ed (aka fry-d-) ....... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

cy_specialed_m4.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its friday
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its afternoon
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its sunny
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its digweed tonight
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

UberKahn said:
in da words of special ed (aka fry-d-) ....... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

cy_specialed_m4.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its friday
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its afternoon
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its sunny
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its digweed tonight
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

see you there special team!

Its so close now I can almost smell the sweaty gurners =D

THE Lisa Lashes, was fucking insane =D

Well what i can remember of it !

We based ourselfs at the Old Berlin All Night, and it was cranking from the time we got there until we left.

Anne Savage also played a Great set !

well worth the $40 i payed for my ticket :D

Peace Out

Dialated665

Well Ministry was ok, but just ok. To be honest I wasn't completely impressed by digweed, he was good but I've heard him do better. Didn't hear anyone else but digweed so I can't comment on the overall event but there was too many fuckwits around metros I'm sure it was the same all over.

To the girl who thought it was hilarious to steal peoples water, lids and glasses of burbon and then throw them over the balcony at people below, Karma's a bitch and I hope you get what you deserve.

Digweed made it worth the money, I'm getting old and things don't impress me that much anymore ;)

^^ By all accounts Digweed didn't impress anyone. Seems like its a no go for Prog/Electro for 3 hrs. Perth just aint use to it.