• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth:- MOS Hard NRG @ Monkey Bar - : SUNDAY MARCH 27th 2005 : -

What a worthwhile event! I stayed in the hard NRG room most of the night... I've never danced so much in my life... music was awesome. Ran into a few bluelighters... I apologise for my lack of being able to hear on the dancefloor... I spent way too much time up the front near the speakers yelling 'I love you' at the DJ.... ears feel like they've got earplugs in them this morning with a lovely ringing tone over the top....hmmm....

I liked it. I liked it a lot.

The only down side to the night that I can think of was the fact that they sold out of waterbottles at about 11pm. What's with that? They were selling glasses of water for one dollar, but who wants to run around the dancefloor with a glass in their hand. It's likely I'd chip a tooth! (which is the same reason I have been banned from chupa chups at these events). Twas okay, we went and bought bottles of water from the kebab shop next door.

But apart from that rant, it was fantastic. The people were all friendly, and the atmosphere was great.

For those of you who don't know me, I was the crazy girl yelling 'I love you' at the dj, and hugging everybody in sight whilst dripping with sweat (seriously, my white tanktop is now grey :\ )

Red Koi and Roshy will be able to confirm my hugging abilities.

Yay!

I'm just writing shit... I need some real sleep :p

Hard NRG '05...
I really havent gotten my head straight yet but ill give this my best shot... =D

What an interesting night!! I have to say that pre, during and post event turned out to be one of the most "colourful" nights of my entire life!!

Started the night at the Belgian beer bar with Plur, Rushraver and thier crew and progressed down and into MonkeyBar. The rain mixed things up a little bit as did all the lightning flashing about.

Pretty much the first people inside the event which is a definite first for me. I ended up waiting around half the night for some part prescriptions. Luckily some friends generously lent me a little to get the night started.

The hard NRG room was thumping all night... it was so packed and hot. All those slimy bodies bouncing around together... made for an interesting view from up top though.

DnB was been steadily growing in me for some time now... and last night it bedded itself down deep in my bones =D
A majority of my night was spent stomping around in the DnB area which went off!!! Being right next to the outside area it was nowhere near as hot and there was plenty of room to go nuts!!
A massive thumbs up to rubber duck, captain astro and his lovely co-pilot.
You guys made my night out there!! Who else would have I have by side when your flying through outer space at the speed of light?? Turns out the Rosemount was just a warm up for the madness that was Hard NRG. Cant wait to do it all again with ya!!

It wouldn't feel like a rave if PLUR and rushraver were absent!! Between hugs from one and the seemingly endelss supply of chewables and medic from the other, I cant imagine going so hard without them.

The biggest wild cards for me were the amazing pinkness and the incredible roshy. I havent really seen you guys since SCI FI...

YOU GIRLS ROCKED!! =D

After I bumped into you at the start of the night it was quite sometime before I saw you again...
Damn glad I did though!! =D =D
I will definetly vouch for the hugging abilities of you both!! I dont think I have ever felt the love radiating so strongly from two people before...
Seeing the both of you out again would be an absolute pleasure!!

After party hospitality once again goes to PLUR and Rush. Your generosity is astounding. Not only did Rush drive me to thier place some 30 mins away but he also drove me back again a few hours later to pick it up...

All in all It was the great night I needed it to be. Thank you all =D

I cant really think to clearly. but what a great nite.
Was also there pretty early in the nite and was great to walk in the door and straight away be around such great people.
Tryd to Catch up as much as i could with yall, but i couldnt really stay in one spot 2 long, and when i did move id bump into someone else almost 10meters later.

Again Aws Nite, Cant Wait Till Next time =D=D=D=D=D But I guess i will
8( 8)

Ah yes twas a night to remember!
Started off on a sad note with a friend being raided shortly before the event, however once there these thoughts were soon moved aside.
Right from the start we knew so many of the ppl there that it was like attending a huge house party:) I had a ball dancing and dribbling shit with so many different people throughout the night....
The place just went off for Thrillseekers and despite the heat we all loved it... All in all, besides a bit of heat and lack of bottled water the night was a blast and enjoyed Red Koi's company after at ours too!!!

See you all again very soon......Rush.

P.S. sorry to Pinkness and Roshy, would like to have spent more time with you but i always seemed to be leaving the floor as you were coming on! haha...next time....=D

Awwwwwwww, Red Koi u the greatest babe!!! Had so many warm fuzzy moments with ya!!! U just make sure u are at every event from now on, and bring that awesome bother of urz too.....what a sweety he was at Two Tribes.

U made my night, and what a fanbloodytastic night it was!!!!! wOOOOOOOOOOt!!!;)

Oh and by the way...missed u Besta, weez all gotta catch up real soon!!!

Happy belated Easter guys!! hope you all enjoyed yourself at MoS Hard NRG!@!!#$!

The rain poured...but it did not stop the BL'ers or anyone for that matter from partying hard into the early morning of Easter Monday...

K_T the excuse was to carry on the phenomenon of Justin-Leigh-Mo`StYLEZ!! in all its glory and precession from that founding day approximately 1 year ago. =D =D =D

How fukin good was the strobe in the main arena? especially when it was coinciding with a track and went for about 30-45 secs...a tad epileptic, but fuk was I in another world for that short time! K_T remember at last yrs MoS up front with TiTTy goin hard at the lasers and strobe during Organ Donors?? Twas almost the same lighting setup...my eyes, my friggin eyes :)
Enjoyed listening to some quality trance during Thrillseekers especially when Synasthesia was dropped...some epic style hands in the air shiat right there.

Spent the rest of the night in disorientation wondering amongst the sweaty, rain strickened people...
As always fun times had with the crew of BL'ers who made it down...Red Koi, Rubber_Duck, rushraver, PLUR SENSUAL, TiTTy, 1UnFuZeD, toenibbler, roshy and pinkness your presence made my night overwhelmingly FUN!!

GillyWin: dnb was kicking hard with a small group thumping away in the Amplifier room...Mystique mixed up a good set...one of the best local female dnb Dj's i have seen. MK1 never fails to dissapoint...dropped Pendulum - another Planet!! =D

And when i thought dnb pulled a seedy crowd...checked out the Tribal and Tech arena....now that place was crawling with seeeedy with a CAPITAL E! would love to bring my parents along and chuck them in the Tribal & Tech room for awhile....besides that the music in there was pumping from what i got to hear

Faaaantastic :D

I wasn't even going to go to this but changed my mind at literally the last minute and bought a ticket at the door. Props to the woman in front of us who heard our idle conversation and offered to get pinkness and I in at $40 each (as opposed to $45). Ran off before I could give her my $40 though and if it wasn't for me having a sudden attack of honesty we could have got in at half price :p

The main floor was going off! Literally couldn't move in there with all the people for the first half of the night, though the second half was much better once people moved out and dancing could progress beyond jumping up and down. Very impressed with the quality of the music. I wasn't expecting much beyond the basic "doof doof" and that was a pleasant surprise. Even the rain couldn't dampen spirits. In fact it was welcome considering how hot it was getting in that upper room. And the running out of water... how ludicrous was that?! After the bottles ran out they were selling similar amount of water in glasses for $1. But when the large glasses ran out they began selling it in bourbon glasses for exactly the same amount. Talk about ripped off. At those prices they could afford to have staff monitoring the taps in the bathroom, ensuring we weren't stealing their precious precious water... :p

Ohhh, the lasers were sexy though. Watching them hit the mirror globe was one of the prettiest things I have ever seen.

The best thing I saw that night however was the other Bluelighters! :D I don't know how you found us or we found you in the masses and masses of people but certainly glad we did! I'm sorry I didn't steal more hugs from you guys or spend more time talking to you... and I'm so sorry for running away halfway through your tale Red_Koi, it wasn't intentional and it wasn't a dodge! :( You were a welcome face in the crowd of strangers (or potential friends!) :D:D Good to see you rushraver and astro^boi, and the numerous people wearing the "absolutely fuct" shirts. Next time I see any of you out I'm going to HAVE to remember to catch your mobile numbers so these accidental meetings can happen more often. ;)

In short, an awesome night out. I'm already looking forward to the next for the music, the dancing, and the company. :D

Head now alot clearer-ah...

roshy said:
At those prices they could afford to have staff monitoring the taps in the bathroom, ensuring we weren't stealing their precious precious water... :p

They Didnt do this but they did Stop giving u the caps to the bottles of water. I mean WTf ? 1st bottle i got was fine, " yeah here u go whole bottle cap n all". next time i go to one ( since i lost my 1st one ) .. "sorry mate u cant have it" "please" "nope", then hides it so i cant lean over and get it (*bitch*).

other than that mad props going out to the lighting. strobe was awsome. most strobe bursts i saw only went for like 5 secs or so. except for one i saw which went for like 30-40 seconds "Raisin Both Hands in the air, as if God was a DJ Himself". lazers where impressive also.

Main Arena Music was Much better than i thought it would be ( Swear they played "I feel Wonderful" like 3 times that nite, Wikid song so i let it slide :) )
Everytime i passed threw DnB Room COuldnt help but Get Right into the music (Hearing Gods Child come streaming from that room made me want 2 stomp around in there all nite)
Tribal and Tech arena Wasnt really doin it for me 1st half of nite, but 2nd half of nite it got alot funkier and was great place to chill.

The Whole Weather thing put a nice spin on the night. after pouring down at round 9-10 it let of for most of night, just lightly coming down at odd intervals threw nite (very refreshing). Although the rain didnt cool down those lil lights they had on the ground ( on which i sat for 3-6mins wondering why my ass was burning 8( 8o thanks for warning me :p )

Last But Not least the BL crew
3.gif
. A pleasure as always. Unfortunatly i missed out on meeting those of u i hadnt met before, but that just leaves something to look forward to 4 next time ;).

Last edited:
Yes Yes...what an eventful night......

Monkey bar defiantly proved me wrong for a venue, the up and down stairs and the out side bit worked out brillient for meeting new people and feeling the love around.

Big probs to Astro and Red-Koi always pleasure being with you guys and enjoyed the journey in the DnB room. The support from you guys has been unbelivable.Plur and Rushraver you guys always make me feel welcome always apreciated!

The music and light show was brillient and hard Trance was never an under-statement. It was great to hear some tribal and sumba mixed in with dnb!!

But to top my night off was taking a tall blond french girl home, Nothing like landing back to earth picking up someone from another country on the way.
(Red_koi the one dancing awsome in the dnb, if you remember) :)

Fucken awsome night, to the next mission Mwhahaha wee wee

very good event ppl as usuall, was good to catch up with those of you i did catch up with, only bad points was the water situation and the heat in that place (as stated by other ppl). but was definately still worth it, MoS hard NRG events never fail to impress!!! :D

whats next on the horizon!!!!!

until next time...................

:D :D