Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~PERTH~ Ministry Of Sound HARD NRG - THE TOUR 16th April 2006 @ Capitol REVIEWS

~SENSUALLY PLUR~

Bluelighter
Brought to you by The DJ Factory & Cybergroove Entertainment.

MINISTRY OF SOUND HARD NRG - THE TOUR

Come and immerse yourself in 3 separate musical arena's across the clubbers sanctuary that may have changed names time and time again over the years but is still and will always be the ultimate multi-zone inner city rave/dance event venue!

9PM 'TIL LATE - EASTER SUNDAY 16th APRIL 2006 - CAPITOL MURRAY ST WEST END CITY

featuring...

HARD NRG ARENA (progressive/trance/hardhouse/hardtrance/hardstyle): NIK FISH, JOHN FERRIS, ALPHAZONE (GERMANY), MARZZ (live) (HOLLAND), KENNY L vs DR WILLIS, SSB vs C-BOY, FUTURE TRANCE COLLECTIVE feat JON NOONAN vs JOHN PAUL vs GENESIS.

HELTER SKELTER ARENA (old skool/rave/hardcore/breakbeat/techno): NIK FISH (old skool set), GREG PACKER (old skool set), DARREN BRIAIS (old skool set), MENIS, LEROY, DAIR.

FILTHY GORGEOUS ARENA (house/elektro/donwbeat/techhouse): ADAM KELLY vs ANTON LORD, RIKI, RICHIE G, REUBEN, MEL, STUART LOFTHOUSE.

Tickets: $35 + bf. Tickets are available from The DJ Factory, Live Clothing stores & Planet Video. Earlybird tickets $25+bf and are available until sold out/before March 26th from THE DJ FACTORY only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• hardnrg.jpg
    hardnrg.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 102
its good and bad that this innercity and Diz'play are all on the same day :(
would so much like 2 make em all

toenibbler said:
its good and bad that this innercity and Diz'play are all on the same day :(
would so much like 2 make em all

Do a lil bit of venue hopping and experience the best of both worlds :)

HARD NRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well worth the $$$ at only $25 !!!!! Fuk yeah!!!!!

fuck yeah love nik fish's work/style ahahha 25 buks it a fucken bargin..... i hell wish they just put all these indoor events at metros it the best indoor venue that perth has so y not use it all the time GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR :( o well capital got mad sterio it so loud i think my ears still ringing from last time ahahhah def going ta this.... is nick playing 2 sets that would be mad :) win win

Yeppppppurrrrrrr, the Fish man is playin 2 sets, one in the Hard NRG Arena and the other in the Helter Skelter Arena. We are definately going to be spoilt that's for sure!=D

chaddyevo3 said:
fuck yeah love nik fish's work/style ahahha 25 buks it a fucken bargin..... i hell wish they just put all these indoor events at metros it the best indoor venue that perth has so y not use it all the time GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR :( o well capital got mad sterio it so loud i think my ears still ringing from last time ahahhah def going ta this.... is nick playing 2 sets that would be mad :) win win

I have to disagree.. Metro's definately isnt the best indoor event venue at all. It is a great venue but is the worst venue to try and build an atmosphere in unless you have at least 1500+ people in the room at one time.

Theyre are plenty of other great venues and the Capitol is one of them...in fact the Capitol is and has always been the best multi-zone inner city event venue. It has many nice-sized area's for multiple genre/room events and you dont have to leave the venue to get to them which means not having to waste time travelling between arena's.

:)

dagamemaster said:
the worst venue to try and build an atmosphere in unless you have at least 1500+ people in the room at one time.

Added to that....an advantage of Capitol being a smaller venue is the lighting (green lasers/huge white flashing lights that have been present for the Hard NRG events), which have more of an impact here than at Metros. The view from upstairs when I last saw Alphazone at Capitol was exceptional, it certainly did contribute to a greater experience.:D

Capitol is a superb venue. Was just there last night for HeavyWeight Sounds and theyve done up the place yet again. Upstairs is much more 'posh'. Sound system pounds as my ears are still recovering from last night. As mentioned b4 everything is within walking distance and u can have up to 3 arenas.

^^I'd agree, and the DJs are within in reaching distance, gives it a nice intimate feel, great atmosphere

fuck i just relised that this is on the same nite as pendulum that fucken sucks.........not a big fan of dnb but hell wanted ta see them but nick fish dam i cant miss him and he doing 2 sets looks like this is the way ta go and only 25 bucks......

chaddyevo3 said:
way ta go and only 25 bucks......

Yeah I'm making sure I get my earlybird tickets this week, just remember after the 26th the price goes up to $35. If you don't know where th DJ Factory is located this is the address;

Shop 1/222 James St Northbridge (behind Metros)

%) ....This is gonna be a well wikkid night that's for sure, can't wait for the bangin tunes to begin!!!

venue hoping aye ... im almost considering that
just need 2 find someone who will join me on my adventure

innercity -> mos+diz =D

toenibbler said:
innercity -> mos+diz =D

Whoop whoop, that's what u call keen as toenibbler and a passion for da music, haha... if I was as keen as you are on other genres of music I may have well joined you but home is where the trance is for me. :)

last years hard nrg was one of the funnest events ive been to,mainly because everything was so new to us
"how goooooood is vicks?! i know!! medics good too!!!!!"
oh good times..

~SENSUALLY PLUR~ said:
Shop 1/222 James St Northbridge (behind Metros)

%) ....This is gonna be a well wikkid night that's for sure, can't wait for the bangin tunes to begin!!!

cheers brufa i am getting tickets asap well as soon as all me mates fucken hand me there money :X last years was mad hope its as good this year

vickers said:
last years hard nrg was one of the funnest events ive been to,mainly because everything was so new to us
"how goooooood is vicks?! i know!! medics good too!!!!!"
oh good times..
LOL, reminds me of Hard NRG year 2004, first event I went to. Some girl asked if I wanted medic n I was trying to think of what drug she could be talking about 8) :D

Looks like the light show at this event is gonna be something huge....straight from the horses mouth.....

"expect alot more of the same this year including more lasers and some exclusive mindwarping visuals being put together by a couple of talented young vj's especially for the event"

8o sounds very inviting!!!

Got my tix for this event....bring it!!!!:)

Heard some great reviews about Marzz when he appeared recently in Malaysia, playing underground tech trance. Not too familiar with his style so it should be an experience.%)