• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Infected Mushroom - Heat - Sun 6 March

man what a fucking nite!

mick you are going to fucking LOVE the set they have in store.... a few new tracks with vocals, some off supervisor(muse breaks was crazy), a few off vegetarians(deeply disturbed was..... disturbing!) and a couple off bp empire. not to mention the 45 minute encore dj set they did, playing bust-a-move as their last track!
and the guitar player is tiptop number 1 good stuff!

it was total fucking magic mate.

Well that was something different for the Perth clubbing scene. Would have to be the most varied and colourful selection of music lovers found in one place ;)

Infected Mushroom played a magic set and they can read and work the crowd as good or better than most I've seen before. They worked the crowd into a frenzy and when told they wanted to follow up with a DJ set I decided I must stay till the very end.

Unfortunately a rather long weekend kept me from enjoying the energy of the dancefloor but the music was enough to keep anyone happy ;)

I was also lucky enough to spend some time with the guys and they are most decent blokes, even if Erez thinking the river was one of our world renound beachs was a huge dissapointment ;)