• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth > Godskitchen @ Metro's > Sun October 3rd

dun worry ill be doing my darndest to make it to Global too ill try and save myself to go really hard for that :)

Yep, looks like i'm going to this one. :)
Wanna see bulletproof.
Havn't seen you guys in awhile so should be fun.

Heya Titty,
you would be going to the only one that we are going too miss this "season"!! Have to go away... :( No fair....looking forward too M.O.S. though on my birthday! Hope all you guys/gals have fun anyway...

:( :( :(
Fuk
just checked my uni outlines I have to give a presentation at at 8am that monday morning so looks like I'm going to pass afterall. grrrrrr damn uni not recognising public holidays.

I definatly wanna catch up with gillywin, mannia, rushraver and the rest of you guys some time in the near future. :)

Damn!! Sci-fi or MOS ... both if not pick one! Nah go both ;)

I think or hope i have uni break after this .. i'm sure i do. 75% sure ... damn this dodgy memory.

If not anyways TiTTy catch up required soon!

The rest of y'all .. step forward!

Red Koi said:
dun worry ill be doing my darndest to make it to Global too ill try and save myself to go really hard for that :)

hell yea red koi i missing this one so gota make global a big night!!! got see ya this time though!!!
and i hope every one has a wiked night i know heaps of people who keep making me feel bad for missing it :( go hard for us with limited income!!
and i hope to see u at global!!!

BestA

Can any one tell me which dj's will be good?, i do not know any of them.

Thanks
Joe

bill joe it depends on what kinda music your into :p

I'm going for Storm and Bulletproff .. but i've seen infusion before *thumbs up*. Looking forward to maybe catching some BK too.

:)

not going :( wanted to see you all though!! argh!! i'ms till recovering from my cold from digital...

i will 100% be attending Sci Fi, so Titty you'd better be coming to that!!

have fun guys :)

GillyWin said:
bill joe it depends on what kinda music your into :p

I'm going for Storm and Bulletproff .. but i've seen infusion before *thumbs up*. Looking forward to maybe catching some BK too.

:)

Ey thanks Gillywin.

Im into trance mainly , but hard trance. The sort of stuff thats played at the rise. Hope i enjoy the music here but either way ill have a good time with my group of mates.

Take care and keep droppin'
Joe

^^ YUP =D

ill be there boogying away :) :) :)
I love hard trance <3

ill look for ya on the floor!!

so whos going to this one, seems like it should be a bit more packed than digital, mite be able to get on the upper levels of metro city, mite see some of u there that i know :)

You girls have fun... i'll be thinking of you whilst sitting at home, alone, bored out of my mind.
*sigh*
:(
Rock on party people.
PEACE

do decent blue light meet ups actually happen anymore? i've always wanted to check one out and meet some of you, but never did. so is it just me or has the old school gone home... anyway, have fun everyone!