• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Godskitchen 30th September 2006 Metro City REVIEWS

I was highly disapointed with last night :( the DJ's didnt seem to be as good as hoped for...
The crowd seemed pretty mellow, and stood around talking alot...
and does anyone have any idea why the fire alarm went off?? My mate and I left after half an hour of sitting outside waiting to be let back in... Did it eventually go ahead again?
And does anyone know of a guy i passed, sitting out side around 3am collapsed on what i assume was his girlfriend, vomiting, and she was on the phone crying for some help? By the time i got back they were gone... Just curious to see if he pulled up ok.

Disapointing night, IMO :(

Don't know why the fire alarm went off......
It did get going again, we were just about to leave when we were told it was going to start again.

I saw some chick having what looked like a fit on the floor infront of the bar directly across from the stage.

Missed the meetup, by the time i remembered about it, it was 2am...lol

Was happy with the night, tho i think with how trashed i was i would have been happy with anything, exept for eddie halliwell, and his annoying scratching and sound effects..........

good night
i couldnt find the dnb tent, but i left early and went home and listened to dnb :p
aside from that above & beyond actually played a decent trance set.

Good to see some peeps at the meetup.
Will post horrbile photos when i get them

Yeah i wasn't to impressed with what i did hear, excepting Above & Beyond. Mind you, i was pretty much up on the roof the whole time nuturing my massive gurn. We wen't home for half an hour when the fucking alarm went off.. came back to find cosmic gate playing the most random shit ever. Trance buildup to Hard house/Electro, from cosmic gate... that set seriously drove me out of the building. BY this time i was incredibly wasted though. Good to see you guys at the meetup (even if it didn't last long) and you lurkers that were revealed later in the night.

Ah shit my photos excede the size limit... to wasted to fix... i might put 'em up later if lok1 hasn't already.

Matt Hardwick ---> A&B ---> Eddie Halliwell ---> escapades with fire escapes ----> Cosmic gate.

slashahh!: that chick having a fit was epileptic apparently... hence the stobe lights = fits.

photo incoming ... after this and spring fever it took me half an hour to re-size the damn thing.

Bluelighters.jpg

Last edited:
hehe, i have another 2 like the one above, except at least 1 person is looking away in each shot
:)
will post when i get them

This was a great night! Couldnt complain about anything except the fire alarm. grrr find that cocksucker who leant on the door and string them up!

Met some fairly interesting characters...

Who was Mr Fear and loathing?
gods06jfl.jpg

jgyeti.jpg

so it was some prick opening the fire door :X idiots!

Notice how no realsed it was a fire alarm untill the staff started telling people to leave hehe.
Same thing happened at work the other week during a drill, untill the warden came round no one knew what the annoying noise was lol.

I think i remember seeing some of yous on my wanders that night lol, specially the gorilla dude haha, i thought i was hallucinating again when i saw him lol

No one beat the dudes in the bathrobes for most awesome outfit in my books lol

Overall I had a great night. Matt Hardwick, Above and Beyond and Eddie Halliwell were all good. Cosmic gate were a little bland but I still enjoyed listening to them. The fire alarm was a real mood killer :(

Fear and Loathing was me. Fuck i ended up in alot of photos that night... including a few with gorrilla man. I completely forgot meeting you Juvenile! must have been after i got messed up.:D

I had a pretty good night

kudos go to Eddie Halliwell and Matt Hardwick!

A&B just doesnt cut it for me, saw them at GK 2005 and they werent that impressive then, not impressive again this year either. Some songs were just a bit old, eg Oceanlab - Sattelite...

Fire alarm - NOT COOL. thank god for that car blaring out some mean DnB... dunno what i would do :|

too much anticipation of the Godskitchen label again i'd say?

Too much much hype for godskitchen this year i reckon, especially for A&B, they were good last year but where were all there new stuff?
Eddie played pretty well i reckon,didnt think i could really get into hard trance but i actually enjoyed his set heaps and he signed my shoe so im stoked. Feel sorry for him having to stop for the fire alarm, that guy needs to be hunted down.

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Fear and Loathing was me. Fuck i ended up in alot of photos that night... including a few with gorrilla man. I completely forgot meeting you Juvenile! must have been after i got messed up.:D

Its alright I have photographic evidence hehe.
I bet you were asked to pose in a shitload of photos. You pulled off the look perfectly with the fly swat.
You're the first person I have met off here then. I have attempted to go to a couple of meetups at past events, but they are never well enough organised.

godskitchen was disapointing.
the fire alarm was amusing.
the legal limit they have is crap.
comedowns are crap.
homework is worse.
hayfever is crap.
i hate bluelight.
i look forward to all your funerals.

I love you too buddy. :D

[disjointed rambling drunken crap removed - fuck. post comedown modd swings are shit.]

Last edited:
red eyes mean the devil

vickers said:
godskitchen was disapointing.
the fire alarm was amusing.
the legal limit they have is crap.
comedowns are crap.
homework is worse.
hayfever is crap.
i hate bluelight.
i look forward to all your funerals.

You looked like you were having fun, that for damn sure!

DSCF1889.JPG

Couple more picz: http://www.arach.net.au/~barnz/gk2k6/

DSCF1884.JPG

Missed out on yet another meet up but hey the peak season is coming up.

Some people may remember seeing me I was wearing a black shirt with a flashing alien head.

Anyway I thought the night was good bar that fire alarm. Good sets. Bring on (and please announce) subculture/sci fi!

i saw you! a big group of mashed people sitting down 'oooood!' when you walked past.kudos.
a hummingbird tells me pendulum are playing nye in perth.
i still hate you all