• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - Global Underground-MoS Annual - Fri Oct 29

Awesome man, good job. and thanks for lookin out for me last night. for those that i met - good to meet you, sorry i was a bit tired at one, i didn't pick up for another hour or so.

had an awesome night anyway

Good job bluelighters!

Definitely one of the best events in my opinion, in a long time. I spent most of the night at the monkey bar .. micky finn and aphrodite went off. I caught part of kid kenobi's set too, very impressive.

I forgot to take my phone last night (stupid yes), and had a few drama's with one of my friends wanting to go home, and couldnt make it too the meet. Sorry guys :)

I havent danced so much in a long time, Best night!

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did :)

BLUELIGHTERS ROCK!!!

Hi ya guys

Had a huge night!!! Had an unreal time meeting up with all u guys, can't wait for Sci Fi now!!! Bring it on =D

Here are some pics of us bluelighters, geez don't we rock!!! :)

Piccies

BestA, Unfuzed1, Rushraver, Plur Sensual & Friends =D

Attachments

• mos annual 014.jpg
    mos annual 014.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 62
Haha Irish, u were greatly missed at this event :(

Can't wait till Sci FI, yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr wOOOOOOOOOOty wOOOT!!!!!
=D

Will be great to catch up with u Astro too. And maybe we might get to meet u Gillywin, we were all wondering where u were last night????

Last piccie..... Rubber Duck and BestA.... these guys are great groovers on the dance floor ;)

Attachments

• mos annual 039.jpg
    mos annual 039.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Also Mooshie, if u read this hope u and Dev are havin a great time this weekend.... back in your "boys" arms =D

Can't wait to party with u guys again some day =D

Haha wiked and thank you i got my pic developed today and i will scan them in sum time soon!! Thanks rushraver, plur, rubaducky and friends for a wiked night and bummer we missed ya gillyweed and red koi but bring sci fi on yay!!

PLUR SENSUAL said:
Haha Irish, u were greatly missed at this event :(

Can't wait till Sci FI, yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr wOOOOOOOOOOty wOOOT!!!!!
=D

Will be great to catch up with u Astro too. And maybe we might get to meet u Gillywin, we were all wondering where u were last night????

I'll be at Sci-Fi with some cowboy boots and a whip!! rounding everyone ups...Cant wait!! its looking big! 8o 8o

Sooooo...how was Sasha guys?? reviews please?? =D
heard monkey bar was going off...how bout Metroz?

I spent the whole night in metros. Sasha was all I expected and more, been a fan for a long time now and he didn't dissapoint. Some people not knowing what to expect were a little bored I think as he started slow and built up over the night. Good 4 hour journey, with a sweet little encore. Some awsome new tracks and some classics in the set, I'll have to buy the new CD now :)

Just a little freaky seeing some of the small red japanese car victims after the event with the sun out in the morning though, daylight doesn't agree with the gurners I think. ;)

Not too crouded in metros as long as you were off the dancefloor, dancefloor looked shoulder to shoulder most of the night. I heard monkey bar got a little crouded for aprodite though. Good event for me, didnt set foot out of metros though. Arrived to late to find the meetup, maybe sci fi.

I had an absolutly great time and i really want to thank the fellow bluelights for making it an awsome night.
Besta mayt you are a top bloke, finally a great dancing partner.....little groovy PLUR SENSUAL it was cool playing the clapping game hehe. and rushraver and plur, u guys rock.

Cant wait for Sci Fi, bring it on......oooh and the cool exculators

I also had a good time and to be honest did'nt really notice the music till about four and did'nt care, just awesome group of ppl to be around!!! Could'nt have asked for a better birthday...thanks so much guys and girls!!Got some awesome pics,if anyone wants to see them all just pm me and i'll give you the addy. =D

heres my little photo collection there were more but i couldnt be botherd scaning this is all i have of the blue lighters though and the best ones!!!

45307mos10.jpg

45307mos9.jpg

45307mos8.jpg

45307mos7.jpg

45307mos6.jpg

45307mos5.jpg

45307mos4.jpg

45307mos3.jpg

45307mos2.jpg

45307MoS1.jpg

^^ You ALL look sooooo healthy Mwahahahahaha !!!

I know I only stopped by for a couple of minutes but I couldn't miss
Mark Rae :( Good to see you had a good night.

h@ndo

hahahaha love the pics everyone that took em, and yes a was quite "healthy" :p had a great nite good meeting up with the BL crew again, catch up again at next event