• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Evol Intent - Sat May 6th. Heat - REVIEWS

zephyr said:
^ whomever doesnt turn up is officially the vicks inhaler of perth Bluelighters.

Astro- Ill give you a call on Sat and meet up with you there. The most jaded female BLR of Perth needs her medicine.

Shhweet as. Will catcha thens! =D

daneo said:
ohhh so there are ladies among the perth BL community.

Indeed there is. Half a dozen or so in Perth BL's shining days. Unfortunately the numbers seem to have dissappeared...

Word around the BL camp is that lok1 is the vicks inhaler. Ya missed one hell of an ear bleeding set. Gigantor spun some of the hardest tunes to be heard! Good to see a few BL'ers out and about, hope ya'll had a good night ;) Seeyas all next time

^awwww! Wear your new title with pride lok1.:D

Twas a grand evening indeed- props to the BL crew, we must all catch up again soon :D

Ears are still ringing from an awsome night. so intense those guys, had a hell fun time.
Cool to meet up with some of you finally, bring on ministry of sound.
Thanks for the beer astro.

i hate you all

vicks inhalers arent capable of emotion! all they do is make me feel nice when i put them in my nostrils.
was a classic night for me,nastiest dnb ive heard BUT a friend made gigantor smile,not pure evol after all.
was good seeing the blue light crew,not even imposter zephyrs out to confuse me or astro walking by as we threw ourselves against the wall because of the fan could ruin the meetup.
i hereby refuse to attend ministry,part of the comedown chorus i know but its true.
one of the best nights of the year easily!

was also mightily pleased to hear some noisia tunes and 'the song that says i wanna be more like you'