• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth - .:Duckboy and CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT do Perth:. @Little Creatures REVIEWS

^^Me too...like yourself Rubber_Ducky, i is a shit driver in freo...havent been there in yonkers

It'll be good to sit down with you all for a drink .. havent gotten much of a chance to speak to you at the events of late.

If you need directions astro .. i'm good at reading maps hehe.

SO IT'S ON!!!
Sounds like it's goin' to be fun although I must warn all I will be quite hungover... not that I see this as a problem.*
=D
*Poor attempt at joke, it's 1AM for god sakes
PEACE

Yey!!!! This time we do it in our town! Will definately be there on Sunday. There is not much that I love more than a cool beverage on a Sunday arvo, especially as I think it wil be great weather (about 32).
Look forward to catching up with you guys again =D

Alright that date is set in concrete :)

Quite looking forward to this! Especially with little creatures pale ale... yummmm

pm's are in order for saturday night too? I'd be in on that I've been in hibernation since summerdayze.

The rosemount on thurs might be the go too... shaping up to be a busy week!!

^ we might come out for a bit saturday night, but not "OUT". if you get my drift. We're both on a detox of sorts.... I have an exam 5th feb that i'm preserving brain cells for :(

Okay.....We have now got a venue.....(3 pages later) :)

so um... 8( ..what TIME?

If its anything like the Cott, because when i went last week, i was in a line for 1 hour and half. However i havnt been to the little creatures, what is the best suitable time for easy entry and convieant for everyone.

It's locked in.

Little Creatures.
Sunday. 4pm.

nothing like the Cott in terms of line, so don't worry about it :p

Ok, some one PM a mod and get the thread shifted to events

no longer required, have started an event thread, here is its location, just give a brief yes or no so i can update my post as a roll call of a description.

Event thread

Last edited:
Yeah we perthies take our time doing things but it ALWAYS works out in the end....Coolies, PLUR and i are in for Sunday too but won't be till bout 6ish as i am working till then:p
And Red Koi if ya get this in time do come to R/mount tonight, few of us going still, would be good to see ya again!=D

AHHHHH!!!
This must have been why I woke to find five or so missed calls from Astro.
=D
Damn pingers trying to disturb my non-drug induced sleep.
Hope everyone had fun, i'm still yet to visit ye olde Rosemount on a Thursday night.
:)
See y'all on Sunday.
Until then...
PEACE

yes the rosemount was the shit =D
I had a fucking great time!!

Bring on Sunday!

Yer it was a good night at da Rosemount....chilled out and relaxed until i found out i had to catch up on serveral glasses...heheh

And I think after rosemount adventures shall be left unsaid.....8( =D
I had a great time guys....thanx

Cant wait for sunday.....And it will be great to see some new faces.....
YES YOU.....
YOU KNOW WHO
YOU!!!

lurkers come on down...."we'll be watchen out for ya!"

Byeeee

Last edited:
After rosemount adventures??!!!

Dammit I really wish I didnt have to leave!! Im always missing out on all the cool after stuff.

Perhaps i'll have to attend alone this time??