• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Breakfest - 26th Dec - Belvoir

I was wondering around the 2nd stage at 5, but just remembered that i dunt know what u guys look like so that didnt help much.

Good vibe, great people...and kickin' tunes! didnt really start gettin into the main stage till Spitloop(live) came on. Played some quality breaks. followed by Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock for me played the expected 'generic' breaks tracks but still knows how to get the crowd going. especially when he dropped Pendulum vs. The Freestylers - Fasten Your Seatbelt...the crowd went nuts!! a sea of ppl throwing their hands in the air and bouncing to the track, was quality.

Soul of Man were next and layed down some funkier side of things.

Krafty Kuts was ok. nothing special IMO.

^ yeah i agree with astro .. krafty dropped some tracks that got me on my feet but wasnt consistant in this taking control as i would have liked :p

had much a fun and was quite impressed with the amphitheatre as a venue.

So much for the meet up eh. Hehe yeah I had the same problem. No idea what everyone lloked like, needed a more specific location.

Awesome day though. The amphitheatre is such a cool venue, it looks amazing when the whole crowd is a sea of moving colour.
The herd = awesome as expected
Kid kenobi and Mc Sureshock were cool. Enjoyed soul of man' set too. Missed krafty kuts unfortunatley but didnt want to be stuck in a traffic jam and be late for Pendulum...