Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Perth] Breakfest - 26th Dec - Belvoir

Benno23

Bluelighter
Oh yeah, oh yeah...

"The party that is now ‘must do’ on Boxing Day for electronic musical lovers, and is a ‘must play’ on International DJ lists is back for 2005 and the events promoters, Boomtick, are dedicated to the maintaining the tradition that has continued to make Breakfest an event of world class distinction.

Now in its 5th year, Breakfest doesn’t change – it evolves. What makes Breakfest unique is that the focus is on creating atmosphere, allowing Breakfesters to shape its feel and flavour. Its all about , like minded people coming together to enjoy beats of a broken kind and experience the fusion of electronic music with nature in the beautiful surrounds of the Belvoir Amphitheatre.
Artist selection and musical programming throughout the day is what’s pivotal in creating an electric summer vibe. Add to that unparalleled stage, visual and audio production and you will experience why this is a party like no other. There’s no ‘warm up’ acts here. Each aritist is worthy of headline billing in their own right and this year, Boomtick is excited!

Krafty Kuts + TC Izlam
Kid Kenobi and MC Shureshock
The Herd
Soul of Man
Fdel [live]
Paul ‘Trouble’ Arnold
Splitloop [live]
ILS
Breakaholics + more

Ticket price $65 + bf and on sale now from Live Clothing, Planet Video, 78 Records, Mills, Atlas, Beat Music, DJ Factory, or online from inthemix.com.au."

From http://www.teknoscape.com.au/eventguide/11366/Breakfest_2005.html

Since I'm not going to Sub Culture I thought I'd have to post this instead.

All your breaks are belong to us.

Someone got me a ticket for my birthday, so i guess i cant let it go to waste ayy.

Been wanting to go to a Breakfest for the last 2-3yrs but everytime its come around i've usually been low on $$ to go. Finally finally. And Belvoir is a superb venue. Last time i was there was for Summadayze back in 04`.

Only problem is its a stinking dust fest and Boxing day is without a doubt gonna be a hot day. But Krafty Kutz + Soul of Man + the Breakaholics should be fuckn shhhweeett on a summers day. =D

got to get my ticket for this soon .. signed on 2 get this day off work
so if all goes 2 plan ill be hittin this up
have always wanted to go 2 an event at bel but never have .. so this time !!

Pendulum on the same day....at night! What a boxing day this will be. Breakbeat madness from start to finish....:)

pendulum?!? please explain...
are they playing around the same time? that would be way cool

TRAFIK ENTERTAINMENT / HEAT NIGHTCLUB
BREAKBEAT KAOS / PLANET PENDULUM

PRESENTS

- A TRAFIK ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION -

This is the deal:

As this year’s twilight sets in, it’s time to turn over the page for the next chapter,
so we’ve pulled out all the stops to ensure partying done the TRAFIK way
echoes this festive season’s extreme Heat as Australian Summer reaches fever pitch.

In a climatic crescendo to 2005 TRAFIK Entertainment presents to you
a Boxing Day Bash you’ll remember ‘til the end of days...

- so -

Bear witness to the sound of drum&bass as we bring you
the sonic recreation of the end of the world

- simply put -

- this -

- is -

P E N D U L U M

BOXING DAY BASH CARNIVAL
Boxing Day Monday 26th December 2005
Heat Nightclub
187 Stirling Street, Perth

This would be

BoxingBash.jpg

Yeah individual gig at Heat. So its gonna be onto Pendulum straight after Breakfest. Fuck im gonna be one broke mofo this summer.
Well fun always surpasses any monetary needs for me.

oh good lord! *head explodes

i'd somehow managed to miss the pendulum gig..
talk about being broke.. Stantion Warriors, Dec 22, then Breakfest, THEN pendulum.. but i'll be HAPPY and broke.

breakfest is absolutely my favourite day, favourite event of the year.
the heat, the cruisy crowd, the venue, the devoted breaks, hipHop tunes..
this time around i'm really looking forward to Splitloop, Paul Arnold, Breakaholics and my main men, of course, Soul of Man. *sighs.

Gonna be getting my ticket for this asap. I cant miss the Perth boys in action YET AGAIN. Im loving thier work right now... absolutely amazing. =D Dont think I'll be at breakfest all though itd be nice. far too much working to be done. :(

Bring it on .. Subs Over And Were all Recovered
im ready for my next Big Day of dancin.
25 days 2go ;P

astro^boi said:
BoxingBash.jpg

Yeah individual gig at Heat. So its gonna be onto Pendulum straight after Breakfest. Fuck im gonna be one broke mofo this summer.
Well fun always surpasses any monetary needs for me.

ok, all i need you to do is tell me that this is going to be an all ages event. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez i need to go!!!!

Well I'm a definite for breakfest, got my leave pass from the kid and the girl for the day, dunno if I can pull of pendulum straight after though, I'm getting to old for this...

Krafty Kuts, Kenobi, the Herd, who could miss that??

Stanton Warriors on the 22nd will be a good warm-up of breaks before this takes place. Bring on the summer vibes! =D

^^ I've been told countless times that the Stanton Warriors are a constant let-down. Don't get your hopes up. :\

I'm spewing I won't be here for this. Like swifty said, what silly cunt would miss Kenobi and Krafty Kuts?
*raises hand*

Are you kidding???

Last year they rocked @ HEAT, well I had a good time anyways. When you get a good crowd HEAT goes off. Dont think I'll be making it to see them though. Money is a little too tight around christmas and besides ill save my energy for PENDULUM!!! especially now that all 3 of the boys will be in attendance =D =D

You got better chance getting in for Pendulum then Breakfest i reckon....you wouldnt wanna travel all the way to Belvoir Amphitheatre to get rejected.