• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth BL meetup - Long weekend??

OK you're making the fence sitter get off the white pickety goodness.

The Flying Scotsman - 3pm Saturday. Its near the corner of Beaufort Street and Walcot (beaufort street side), can't miss it.

It's close enough to Northbridge to be able to either walk, or taxi for like, $2 each.

Kat, will you be staying in Perth then or will you be coming up from Cottesloe? If you're staying at the same place, I can meet you there, then cruise up to the Flying Scots.

If anyone else has any other venue they'd rather. Now is the time.

I hit enter too much.

Lies ^^

Adequate spacing is the mark of a true gentleman

PS Scotsman it is

Maybe see you all there Saturday, it all depends on how things are after having to work on a forecasted blistery day.

38C! - the scotsman's airconditioning better be on full blast ;)

I finish work at 4, il stop past after and hopfully some of ya will be still drinking.....so um....might see yas there then

Well... I'll be there during my 'lunchbreak' at work. I can probaby stretch it to a couple of hours depending on whether or not I CWE and how many beers I have ;)

My mate decided to go yesterday instead so no liftage or shiny apartment to stay @

Thusly, have fun folks *toasts Kat in spirit*

Well it was good to meet xcidium, katmeow and.. sorry I forget the rest but I was a bit tipsy...

Pics soon to come I guess.

You guys all suck :p ;)

Except xcid, doctorshop, biski & mr_fluffy.

My head hurts, but that ended up being a very, very fun night!

if we ever meet I hope you will forgive us for not making it...but I do suck...rather well too!!
;)
have fun up north!
:)

katmeow said:
You guys all suck :p ;)

Except xcid, doctorshop, biski & mr_fluffy.

My head hurts, but that ended up being a very, very fun night!

Haha I was up for it. Assuming you want Bronchitis? :\ :\:p ;)

Sorry I didn't check this sooner guys.

My bad :\

Was on the news they closed the cott down on Saturday because the power went off so they kicked everyone out, any truth to that?

yea my bad, i was in a drunken stupour after andy C... sorry!