• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH- Big Day Out - Feb 6- Claremont Showgrounds

BestA said:
Looks like bestas giving this one a miss but i hope you all have a wiked day and go hard for me!!!!!!!

Ill make sure our whole group goes hard for ya man!!! lol

^^^Nobody goes hard like besta......well maybe Unfused does =D
I too will be givin this a miss but have fun dudes and dont stay in the boiler room all day would be a waste.:\

^^^
Don't worry I won't.
I don't know if much of my time will be spent there at all.
GOD I cannot wait for this drunken madness to begin.
Twill be a day to [try and] remember.
=D
PEACE

Again, be on the lookout for me and my cameraphone as I herd bluelighters into the lens to make up my picture quota.

Awesome to hear that you can come in legally Red Koi - was in the process of figuring out if I could somehow take off my staff identifier and transfer it over...

... but now you have gotten a ticket all the effort of worrying about how to do that is conveniently off my shoulders.

Which is just ace.

Oh and people were lining up for tix at 78's on Wednesday so it is highly doubtable any remain at all.

Bizarre - never been a sold out BDO as long as I remember.

yay!!

well i've got my industry tickets (very orange) and am amped and ready to go... biggest highlight will probably be SYSTEM OF A DOWN OH YEH !!!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo amped oh my god.

msg me when your there k_t - be great to catch up.
actually that goes for everyone!! provided i'm not too drunk lol.

=D =D =D

yay! not long now! any1 goin' to da afta party @ heat too?? big weekedn ahed!!!!!

I'll only go to the after party if your not going to be there =D

Very much looking forward to this. Going to be a long day .. i'm determined to see frenzal rhomb and a few small stagers .. busy busy.

Sorry to those who missed out .. next year dont be lazy gits. ;)

should be a comfortable 27degrees on sunday - that sounds quite noice!!

maniia said:
should be a comfortable 27degrees on sunday - that sounds quite noice!!

thank god, i couldnt deal with another high30's 40 degree day, esp with all the running around im a be doin 2 catch all of the bands i wanna see ( at one point theres something i wanna see on 3 stages at once .. not fair :( )

Heya Gurls/Guys/Other?,
I am sitting this one out as well, hmmm is it me or are all the best B/lighters not going to this;) =D Ah well have to have a bloody break sometime i suppose:p
Anyway kids be safe and party hardy!!! Please do everything i would'nt do..lol
P.S. Is there an Afters?? if everyone gets together after please call me as i will be lonely:( and in need of gossip.....

You can put me down for any possible after party, next day off for once!!

I was thinking about jumping the fence anyways and then If i got caught use my ticket at another entrance just for the hell of saying I jumped... thats one hell of an $108 insurance policy!

A huge amount of respect needs to be given to MR Duck who lined up all night on Thursday at Claremont to get a ticket to be with us all!! Now thats dedication and from what I hear it was one hell of an afterparty!!

Hmmm Irish shame your not coming, Ill have the cannister in the back of the camry, we could have broken your nang cherry!! =D better me to be NOS infused than the good old girl =D =D

K_T I will be msging you soon as I get there, Ive got a present for ya!!

DOOR SALES

There will be more tickets available at the door(gate 1) from 9:30am tomorrow.

Still not sure if i cbf this year... either way i'll be attending the real after party @ the same hotel as always ;)

Sounds great Master Koi!
I can't wait to enjoy the sounds of BDO with the crew.
I must apologise now though, i'm EXTREMELY drunk and as such must keep this reply short.
Cheers to all that shall be attending, I plan on enjoying the festivities with you all, just give me time (and a mobile number [most of which I have =D]).
Until tomorrow...
PEACE

hey guys :)
I am home at 10pm... shocking I know, but after starting my day at 9am in the sun by the time I finished at 7.30 I was sick of crowds and not in any of the right mood to party on.

Esp with new job starting tomorrow.

Was great seeing Gilly, Rubber Duck and Roxzee, though made me wish I could bump into you guys for once when I am not on an hourly rate ;)

Still, that was my last event promo for as long as I know (quit the parent company) so future events and such we will be on equal footing.

Sorry to have missed you KT and Red Koi.. perhaps next weekend for Muzby's welcome?

Also guys, you gotta fill me in - boiler room? What the fuck?

Clocked off and tried to go right to Freestylers... was told that the entire area was closed off due to some small scale riot.. police and stuff involved?

Then a SMS from a mate later saying that "shit went down.." in there.

I am curious as hell and annoyed that I missed Freestlyers and Chem Bros.

fill a brother in on the goss.

fuck I am delerious from sun exposure.

I was locked out of the boiler room as well. Apparently people were crushing to get in, there was a minor disturbance, and some drunkards pushed one of the temporary fences onto a police officer... yeah, instant smackdown. They opened it up a little later for a precious few but for the majority that was the end of the boiler room fun.

Powderfinger was fucking awesome. I will remember the live acoustic version of "These Days" for the rest of my life. :D

That was one interesting night. Im not really sure that Im thinking clearly eough today to make a good effort of this but here goes...

Unfortunately my brain decided to go on holiday, I couldnt hold a thought in my head for more than a few seconds... frustrating.

As always spending time K_T is truly a rewarding experience, his generosity and kindness made the BDO an exceptional event. Your hospitality afterwards was also much appreciated. I like your people, they need to talk to my people.. sort soemthing out.
I really could not think straight enough to make the most of some deep conversational moments, forgetting what you were saying by the end of a sentence is not productive :/

Finding people in there was almost impossible, the amount of times I lost rubber duck and my brother and friends was phenomenal. I managed to completely miss Gilly and Schnouzer. I really wanted to catch up with you guys again. Muzby's trip sounds like the next meet and im looking forward to it. =D

I was devastated to miss out on the boiler room all night. The last three acts were what I was most looking forward to. Before that though I caught System of a down front row centre, watched Slipknot up close... Im not much a fan of their music but they have a great stage presence. Grinspoon were just as I expected and they played a lot of old school stuff too which was awesome to hear.
I have a lot of love for the Powderfinger, beautiful stuff, shame I only heard them from afar.
Apart from that whizzing around on the ranger was great, ive got the biggest bruises on my shoulders today though.
Oh yeah and the ladies with the "I like Mike" T-shirts made my day =D

Cant wait for some beery goodness this weekend :)