• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH - Bass Sessions 2005 - Sat August 13th - Ambar/Gilkinson Dance Studio

Just caught the end to the JJJ set. What kinda tunes were played in the beginning??

Whee, might see you guys there!

Keep an eye out for a little pink fellow by the name of Obnoxious. ;)

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT !!!!!!!

Rite im off out will be with the Astro boi goin mad hopefully see some of ya's there!!!

Pretty eventful night. Loved the intro to Pendulum's set! played some smashing tunes one after another. Didnt mind the venue although the capacity incident that happened around 12:30 wasnt very nice.

Anyone catch Concord Dawn?

12.50 - get into the city, park car
12.55 - get in line at gilknson
2.30 - get INTO gilkenson

1 and a half hours wait in line.
i missed 3/4 of pendulums set

3.20 - leave gilkenson to catch pendulum at the all age because i didnt see fuck all of their set at the 18+

it almost works out to $1 a minute for that event.

Sorry i couldnt catch up with anyone, hope yall had a good night :)

I didnt know I was going until 1/2 hour before we went- good to see you again Astro!

Pendulum were wicked...Im gald we got in when we did!

Its a pity the whole place smelled like feet though...:p :p

lok1 you have only yourself to blame for having to wait for so long in line. If the event is a sellout....which it was, you have to expect that if you rockup late you will be waiting for a long time in the line. I went into gilkisons at 11pm and only was in line for 10 mins. Sucks to be you i guess!!

Pendu's remix of prodigy towards the start of the set was simply awesome, as was thier entire set. I love that girl in the fire track aswell. Toilets avail simply werent enough, but you have to expect that because they wouldnt ever have that many people in Gilkisons learning to cha cha :p

chris

Good to see you Astro and Irish, wish it could have been later in the night and for a little bit longer :) and definitely sorry to have missed you, zephyr!

Pendulum were AMAZING. Well worth the cold and rain suffered when moving from place to place, and I'm entirely happy that I went. Sorry you missed out on most lok1... but that really is arrogant to think you could arrive 10min before the headline starts and not run into any trouble :p

Was good bumpin into a few BL'ers ;). Not usually that many who attend DnB gigs.

lok1 thats gotta suck. did u end up catchin the intro at the AA gig? u must of been around the corner in the line? how fukin cold was it? nasty nasty weather.

wow how wicked were Pendulum!!! those guys rocked the place! anyone catch bad robots i thought they where pritty cool, lots of stage antics! and concord dawn were wicked 2 damn it was a sweet ass night well worth the money plus some i thought!! ps seems that the bouncers wernt as strict as the last even i heard about, that was a big plus!!

Pics...

attachment.php

maxdamage said:
lok1 you have only yourself to blame for having to wait for so long in line. If the event is a sellout....which it was, you have to expect that if you rockup late you will be waiting for a long time in the line. I went into gilkisons at 11pm and only was in line for 10 mins. Sucks to be you i guess!!

chris

Hi chris
i left the AA at midnight expecting to get to the city at around 12.30, giving me half an hour to get inside.
This event was much larger then any other pendulum one ive been to - albulm preview party included.

However, as mentioned, i was at the AA, so i got to see them later in the night... which was why it didnt affect me that much. I was just pissed that i had to wait in line for so long (yep, cold & rain and all, astro :) )

i saw astro sitting on the stairs (i think?) while i was waiting in line, but by the time i got inside he was long gone
i looked for any bl'ers i knew but didnt stay long. oh well

had a good night anyway :)

&t1

Damn good rave. Stayed at gilkinsons the whole time cause nothing good at ambar. Gilkinsons was a surprisingly good place to hold a rave, always good to see a new venue. Very nice setup, has a huge dance floor. Pendulum were spectacular, especially seeming i am not a drum and base fan but these guys seriously go off. If they come to perth good chance ill see them again.

Hope ya all had fun , no doubt on the mitsis seeming everyone at the event was on these.