• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PERTH - Bass Sessions 2005 - Sat August 13th - Ambar/Gilkinson Dance Studio

Got to agree that gilkinsons is pretty shithouse. I hadn't been there until Krafty Kuts a few weeks ago and was pretty dismayed at the general state of the place. It is fairly large which is a bit of a plus coz the dancefloor was huge but the high ceilings made the sound a bit crappy in my opinion. Big room = exponentially bigger PA.
All those flat, parallel, solid, reflective walls made the sound resonate at certain frequencies too much. If they could fit twice as many people in there (how cool would it be to dance upside-down on the roof! - random thought) then it probably would have been a lot better. blah, blah, blah, Monkey bar is cool, blah, blah, blah, Sunshine People afterparty, blah, blah, blah, fucking awesome.

still can't wait though, the acts outwiegh the venue

Seems as though im going to the all age, bit cheaper and still get to see pendulum.

^Seems like a viable option....when & where is the underage gig on?

beachboro, same place as wonderland (that i didnt go to)
30 bucks as opposed to 50
same night :)

LINE-UP TIMES ...

'Hold Your Colour Arena' - Gilkinson Dance Studio
10 - 11 Kash
11 - 12 Bad Robot
12 - 1 Shock 1
1 - 3 PENDULUM
3 - 5 CONCORD DAWN
MC's Assassin, X-sessiv, Stylee, Eclectic MC

'Brokedown Palace Arena' - Ambar
9 - 10 Smoulder
10 - 11 Dazz K
11 - 12 FDEL
12 - 1 FAST CREW LIVE
1 - 3 DYLAN RHYMES
3 - 5 EK
5 - 6 Buex

Hmm most probably make this one. Not really into drum and bass but wanna catch up with some uni mates, I really prefer trance but each to their own. Atleast it won't be like most commercial raves however with a bunch of fuckheads who don't even know anything about the types of music being played with shirts off , dummies etc.

^^Im sure youll run into a few people on the night that you mentioned above. They plaugue nearly every music genre out there. If not some bogan's stomping their arses off while giving you the dirtiest looks. I'd rather the trance gurnies. They are much more friendlier as apposed to the dnb massive jungle dnb head gurners!!

not long now. hell excited.
i plan to be front row center from about 12 onwards at gilkinson's. i'll be wearing a grey t-shirt with a panda ;) on the front, come say hello.

I will look out for ya ;)
Me and the *IRISH* should be somewhere in the crowd

As it turns out now i shall be too! have to have a drink or two astro & irish :)

Been an awesome album from these boys, havent taken it out of my CD player since I got it...can't wait for this one i'll cya all there at Gilkinson

Yay got planet videos last single ticket!. They may have a few double packs left, not really sure though.

Seems like its been sold out!
Anyone after tix there are 100 door sales supposedly at ambar so get in quick. Bring on Pendulum!!!!

thank fuck i got my ticket.... gotta love these sold out events :D

saw migz last night.... we cant believe its on tomorow! So close i can taste the clownstep.
gonna be an awesome night :D

I just heard the Pendulum set on tripple J, I forgot I love these guys. Dammit looks like I've missed out :(

get a ticket fry-d
100 tickets on the door!
dont rob yourself of this oppertunity!
(aa tixs are still available... 30 bucks :) )

pendulum pendulum pendulum! fuck i love their sets.
saterday seems so far away!
WWWWWOOOOOOOOO
*rave*

all age rave
its in beachboro
as long as you dont mind bulk 16/17 year olds, they will play the same set.

/we spiral down... no one can save us now.../

Well depending how my bday party goes I might end up at one of them ;)

nice!
how old are you mate?
if you come to the 18+ ill buy you a bourbon & coke
if you come to the aa ill give you a can of bourbon & coke :)

dammit, im really really excited for saterday now.