• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[perth] ANDY C + Mc GQ + D-Bridge + Shimon - Aussie day fri 26th - REVIEWS!!!!

lok1

Bluelighter
RAM bam thank you mam! Yes yes it’s thats time again... The ANDY C & GQ show is about to to touch down in Perth! The ultimate Drum n Bass collaboration is ready to storm our nation! The boys are set to touch down in Perth on Australia Day January 26th 2007. TheLast time The RAM man was in town he was purely here to rep the DICE and to promote his 3rd edition of the "NIGHTLIFE" mix CD series which came out in march 06! Now he is back to show he is still the man and will be for quite some time!

This event is set to be a RAM JAMMED EVENT with the worlds number 1 Drum n Bass DJ along with the all time master of ceremonies - Creator and Educator MC GQ! They smashed it last time and of course naturally they are set to do it again! ANDY C & MC GQ at metros...What more could you possibly ask for?!

HEAVYWEIGHT DOUBLE PACK Are $100 + B/F and are AVAILABLE FROM 24TH NOVEMBER 06! This includes: 1 X TICKET TO “DAY AT THE DEEN” & 1 X TICKET TO HEAVYWEIGHT SOUNDZ FEAT ANDY C & MC GQ + MORE !

ANDY C // MC GQ // D-BRIDGE // SHIMON
DIAMOND D // CONCEPT // SHOCK 1
MC's ASSASSIN // X SESSIV // STYLEE

tixs = $65

Online tickets: www.ts-tix.com

Double pax avalible from:

PLANET VIDEO, MT LAWLEY 9328 7464

NARCISSIST CLOTHING, PERTH 9221 6864

PLANET VIDEO, MT LAWLEY 9328 7464

GO GET EM KIDZ!

More Details, Single ticket prices plus mo actz TBA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy C is The bad bwoi of drum and or bass.
This guy double drops like you wouldnt believe
Ive heard this guy absoluetly DESTROY dancelfoors with his mixing.

If you only see one drum and bass act this year, this should be it!
Metro city is going to go OFF. fuckin a!

heavyweight_trial.jpg

since when was Shimon coming???

thought he played at Day At The Deen...

cool!

i'm there nonetheless. will be looking forward to D-bridge in particular...

Likewise.

I'll be there with a bunch of my mates who are mad andy C fans. It was pretty much Andy C who introduced them to DnB

loki your thread title makes baby jesus cry! it's so plurry (ie. i took out the excessive brackets and added the venue)

Sorry Lil Leece.
Thank You For Changing My Title To Look Like Every Other One.

Can i get a FUCK YEA from the rest o the perth BL krew?

Rush rava, Irish, Xcid?

oooo.... i should be able to come along to this! :)

*edit.. maybe not, thats rather expensive !! is metro's a multi-arena venue or somethin?

Last edited:
^ 1 Main room and a Skybar. It aint that expensive if u picked up a double pack. And ur getting 3 quality international DJ's.

Rather worth it imo with the DJ's and venue.....only those who know will understand. Party not to be missed thats for sure

astro^boi said:
Party not to be missed thats for sure

When the 2 biggest dnb heads (sonicnature excluded) of bluelight tell you not to miss this event
you should take our word for it and get yourself a ticket ;)

You gonna be here for it astro?

androoo said:
oooo.... i should be able to come along to this! :)

*edit.. maybe not, thats rather expensive !! is metro's a multi-arena venue or somethin?

Its Perth. Its Andy C. Expensive. It is a really good venue for DnB though.

Best venue in the whole of Australia imo. Been to places in syd and melb and their clubs just dunt compare. Metros just plain rocks for large scale events. The way everything is tiered and the layout of the club makes for an enjoyable experience.

lok1: Unfortunately not...im still on the east coast so will be catching the bad boy Andy C in Sydney.

Well its shaping up to be a huge party when the executioner touches down. Hearing good reviews from dem Kiwi's...and for fuck sake Shimon and D-Bridge....stellar lineup....nufff said...Andy C was one of the best parties i'd been to ever...S M A S H E D the place to pieces!!

he playing day at the deen also?

damn... i miss out on all the drunk bogan fights on the foreshore!!

:( god damm it. ill be at work and in kalgroolie during this 8(. still im sure ill be mighty pissed that night and feeling like shit at work the next day haha

good to see ya comin along irish!
who else is makin the trip?
:D gonna go orrrrrfffffffffff

just wondering if anyone can remeber what time andy C played last year??? was he last or middle???

^^ correct

think it was 1-3... i remember shimon finishing up around 5, so say 3-3.30-5, ie andy c = 1-1.30 ~ 3-3.30... pretty much prime time :)