Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

personal usage?

dannnnn

Bluelighter
hi there,

im just wondering what the legal line between amounts for 'personal usage' and some higher amount such as 'intent to deal' or 'commercial quantity' or something like that?

curious in regards to acid, e, weed and speed. im guessing that if they found you with some sort of combination of the above that they'd come down harder on you? but it wouldn't be any sort of 'intent to deal' charge? just multiple charges?

reason i ask is if i've got a few big weekends lined up and i can get some decent quality stuff i'll usually buy in bulk cuz it's cheaper.. just wondering what kind of risk i'm taking. a friend also suggested that if i kept my stuff in seperate snappie bags that that'd tip me towards some sort of 'intent to deal' charge as well?

i tried the search function and faq but didn't really come across anything.

i am in queensland, australia.

any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!!

okay, this page answered most of my questions except about mdma.. hrrm. the page seems to imply that mdma is grouped by the legislation as an amphetameine and treated the same as speed/cocaine. it says the penalities are harsher if you have more than '2g pure'..

breaking that down to the average dosage of a pill being 120mg, and adding a margin for error and say that each pill contains 200mg of 'pure'.. does that mean that i can have up to 10 pills? (margin for error and all)

Run a search limited to the Australian Drug Discussion forum for the term "intent to sell" (include the quotation marks). There are a number of relevant threads that come up. :)

Trick is to be specific with your search terms, and get more general if you don't hit what you want.