Persistent twitches from phenibut and amphetamines

logarithm

Bluelighter
Hi,
I combined several times phenibut with pharmaceutical amphetamines (which I get prescriped since I am seven) and did built up the effect over normally two day without sleeping (It gives a really nice effect the second day). Usually I was taking low or normal recreational doses of amphetamine but I quickly escalated the phenibut dosages to about 5 to 7 grams a day. I noticed that after a night without sleep and taking these dosages I got like an activation of some of my arm nerves. First I felt it only in my body but after some times I noticed it got more pronounced, finally in resulting some movements (first only a small quick movement of the finger, later the whole arm). Later I also got it on my legs. Mostly on the left side of my body. One time I did take the combo of phenibut and amphetamines over 10 days, crappy sleeping included. My left leg started to move erratically considering the fine movement when walking, also I got like tics or twitches in the neck are, so that suddenly my head moved sometimes. I cant control these movements but when I pay attention on the relevant bodyparts it seems like there occour no tics or twitches anymore. Then one day of these ten days, I reduced the daily dosage a bit and laid down to relax because I really felt exhausted. When I stood up I felt not so much aware of my environment anymore and my face was like blunt. I did go back to bed because I thought it is better to sleep now. When I woke up, I could only move very slowly and all my movements were like from a robot and especially my left side of the body felt really numb. I felt really dumb mentally and after some time I wondered if that messing around with my dopamine system got me parkinson. It took me around a month with help of sports to get back into more normal shape. The first days I had a 7 days withdrawal without sleep. While that time my fine movements were crashed. I really had problems to hold a spoon or use it appropriately. After the seven days without sleep I also felt like brain dead. I couldnt remember anything. If I was twice the same place in the same day, I didnt remember or recognized that place. Complex thinking was also not possible anymore. After a month or so my body felt again more sensitive. But still to this day when I feel stressed, I notice some of the involuntary twitches, movement of my fingers or jaw come back. Also I feel like my body is less sensitive, also my sense of smell. Especially my left side of the body. Sometimes I get pretty bad mood swings. Had these before but now it is much more difficult. What is the underlying mechanism which causes that movement disorders? I did read you get similar symptoms when you abuse meth, or when you get huntington or parkinson? I still want to take that combo combined with mdma, as the sex is extraordinaire and beyond imagination. But I am escalating the dosages and I am a bit afraid that these symptoms show a neurodegenerative process which might lead to some permanent changes in my ability to experience pleasure or in some movement disturbances. I am used to the situation that after drug abuse the symptoms go away pretty quickly, but it seems some stuff persist or goes away only very slow. Also I am taking high doses of Vitamin C now and I noticed it has a beneficial effect. When looking a bit in the literature I saw that it also helps in huntington and Parkinson... Also it seems like the experiments conducted with creating parkinson in mice work by overloading the dopamine system and result in similar movement disorders. Can somebody explain me if disorders in dopamine transporters or receptors or what ever can also create similar symptoms and how long it usually takes to restore them? Usually I take 5 to 10 grams of creatine per day and omega 3. This should protect from neurodegeneration? Is there a diagnostic medicine process where you can test for early neurodegenerative processes like parkinson?

Regards,
logarithm

Wait. You take these and you have uncontrollable tics and you wanna take some more w mdma bc the sex is good???

How about do not do these drugs together. Wouldn't the sex be good enough w Mdma alone??

Not trying to be mean, but damn. Go to a dr. Sounds like nerve/brain damage. I have medical training.

Your on the right track with the dopamine I think.

If you want to share what are you referring to when you say "stressed".
https://www.dystonia-foundation.org...dystonia/secondary-dystonia/drug-induced/more I on

Your also talking to very different drugs.. Both of which can cause the symptoms you are talking about.

I have looked into this a bit..

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...nation-phenibut-and-adderall-induced-dystonia

If you have access to some benadryl this would be the. First thing I would try, but only if your through the withfrawls for the most part.

Look up benadryl treatment for drug induced dystonia.

If when you look up drug Induced dystonia you feel you have these symptoms you may decide to go to a qualified Dr and get a quick shot of benadryl.

I guess you can also try an oral run yourself. You will just need to figure the correct oral dose and makes sure the treatment works orally. Its an interesting drug and can cause dopamine realignment.

When was your last dose of the phenibut?

I would stop fucking with this system and do some serious research.

I would never take phen and reg or meth amps again. I would not be taking anything that significantly manipulates the dopamine until you get you shit in order and then I would proceed with real caution and leave the synergy for the birds.